Bodyguard

~~~~(Katie's POV)~~~~
Black, I saw nothing but darkness. What happened to me? All I remember was being home then...then everything came rushing back of last nights events. People breaking into my home, running away from them, running into five strangers. Father! I need to find father and make sure he's alright. I opened my eyes slightly adjusting to the lights. After a few moments, my eyes fully adjusted, and I took in my surroundings.

The room was a slight tanish color. I was on a black futon, with a black pillow underneath my head. I tried to sit up when pain pulses in my right ankle, I hissed in pain. I just decided to stay in my upright position for now. I began to think of the those five strangers who kidnapped me in the middle of the night. Do they work for that Nobunaga man who had people attack my home? Where is father? Did he get captured or kil- No! He has to be searching for me. I am brought out of my thoughts hearing the door open.

I looked up to see all five strangers come into the room. The one with indigo hair stood in the middle. To his right, the man with white hair, and another with brown. To the indigo mans left, are men with blood red hair, and the guy with orange hair in a ponytail.

"Our pretty house guest is awake." The man with blood red hair said.

"Enough. Now Katie, we're not going to hurt you." The man with indigo hair stated.

"W-who are y-you, a-and how d-do you kn-know m-my n-name?" I don't know these people, but somehow, they know me.

"Relax kid, we're not here to hurt you, we're actually doing the opposite." The man with orange hair said.

"Introductions are in order, my name is Saizo Kirigakure." The man with indigo hair. He pointed to the man with blood red hair,

"Goemon Ishikawa," he winked at me. Then Saizo looked at the man with orange hair.

"Sasuke Sarutobi," he smiled like a little child, after saying his name. Then Saizo gestured to the white haired man and said,

"This here is Kortaro Fuma," Kortaro bowed and stood back to his original height. The last one was the man with brown hair. He looked at me, his beautiful blue-green eyes staring into mine.

"Heisuke Toudou," he spoke softly. His voice sounded like silk. I looked at everyone and them my gaze fell to my lap.

"Miss Parker, I'm sorry this is how we meet, but we are following orders." Saizo said.

"So you work for those men who attacked my home. You kidnapped me, to hand me over because it's an order!" I'm sorry I'm freaking out, but I'm scared and have no idea what's going on.

"No princ- I mean miss Parker. We don't work for them, we are a band of ninjas who are fighting against Nobunaga and his clan." There's that name again, Nobunaga.

"Nobunaga, who is he?" I asked. All eyes went to Saizo. He took a deep breath before saying,

"He is the leader of a clan, that has destroyed many villages, and killed people. It all started a long time ago, with the royals of Japan. The royals of Japan had a special blood line, that made them powerful. After years of being ruled by a young special royal, an evil force came across the land. Throwing everything into chaos and survivors making a comeback. The royal escaped and was never seen again." Saizo finished.

"But how does this pertain to me? I'm not special, I'm just a regular eighteen year old girl." I said. "Until those men broke into my home, father told me to run..and..I did. I didn't look back like he said. Then I ran into you guys...." After a few moments of silence I gasped.

"What's wrong?" Sasuke asked looking confused.

"My father, I have to find my father!" I got up way to fast and put weight on my right ankle. I winced and was about to fall over when a pair of arms wrapped around me. I look to my left to see Heisuke. We stare into each other's eyes as if having a silent conversation. After a moment, he picks me up and placed me back on the futon. He sits by my feet.

"May I take a look at your foot?" He looked straight at me. Afraid of my voice, I nod my head slightly. He gently placed his hands around my ankle. He touched, and moved my ankle in certain positions. I would wince every now and then. "Just a light sprain, should heal up in two days."

"Good because we are leaving in two days." Saizo said. Where are we going? I still have no idea where we are now! "Katie will need a bodyguard at all times, hmm...." Saizo was in deep thought. What does he mean bodyguard?

"Wait, why would I need a bodyguard? I'm safe now aren't I?" I asked still confused on the matter.

"Wrong, those men that broke into your house are still out there looking for you." Goemon interpreted.

"Goemon's right, Nobunaga is not going to stop until he has you. Meaning you will need to be under constant watch." Saizo went silent still thinking. After awhile he finally decided who was my bodyguard. "Heisuke, you'll be her bodyguard." Heisuke nodded. "Now, let's plan our next move, miss Parker, you'll have to stay in here."

They all left, I glanced at Heisuke, but I couldn't seem to figure him out. I just gave up and laid back down, since I can't really leave this place. The room was quiet, but I could faintly hear a train out in the distance. Where are we? The door creaked open, and in comes Heisuke holding something.

He walked over to me, as I tried to sit up. The pain wasn't as bad now, but still there. It looks like he had a wrap of some kind and a water bottle.

"Here, I figured you were thirsty." I gently took the bottle from him, keeping my eyes on the bottle.

"Thank you,"

"May I see your ankle," I gently placed it over the edge of the futon in front of him. He got down on his knees and placed his left hand under my foot. He used his right hand to wrap my foot up. After a couple of minutes he was done. "There, that should help hold your ankle still for awhile."

"Thank you," my voice quiet. I looked up and met his gaze, once again. His eyes were so beautiful, I could stare at them for hours maybe even days. Once I realized I was staring at him for a long time, I quickly looked down. I could feel the heat rushing to my cheeks, knowing I was blushing. Luckily my hair was long, I could use my hair as a cover.

I heard a low chuckle, and I looked up to see him smiling. He walked over to the door, before stopping and saying,

"You may want to get some rest, we are leaving early in the morning." With that he closed the door, and once again, I'm met with silence. I can't believe I'm saying this, but I miss him being in here. Just like Heisuke said, I laid down and closed my eyes. Shortly, I fell asleep, thinking of nothing but yesterday's events.

'Please father, Kuroro, be safe.' With that being my last thought, I was out.
____________________________
Thank you for reading, hoped you guys enjoyed it.
The picture is Heisuke, I will have the others pictures in the later chapters.
Thank you SamHenning and bunnybaby786 for voting.
Please comment and vote.