Kuroro

~~~~(Katie's POV)~~~~
I woke up, stretching my arms and legs. I looked to my right to see that it read 9:27 a.m. on the clock. I sat up and noticed a plate of food on the table with a note next to it. I walked over and picked up the note. It said,

Dear Katie,
We have left the house for a couple of hours.
Can do whatever you want, just stay in the house.
Enjoy your breakfast.
Sincerely,
Heisuke

I look to my right to see a plate with food. One pancake, two scrambled eggs, two strips of bacon. I place the note next to the plate, and sat down to eat. Finishing up the last piece of pancake, I looked out the window beside me.

What a beautiful scenery for a picture. I went to my closet and grabbed black leggings and a bright pink and purple tie-dye fitted sweatshirt. I walk into my bathroom and shower with my vanilla products. When I get out, I brush my long light caramel brown hair. I left my hair down and walked back into my room.

I walked to my room and went to my dresser. I grabbed my sketchbook and pencils. I sat down at the table looking out the window, drawing the beautiful scenery before me. I haven't paid attention to the time, until I heard a knock at my door.

"Hey, I have a surprise for you." I turn around in my chair and see it's Heisuke. I got up from the chair and saw that his hands were behind his back.

"Surprise? You didn't have to get me anything." He walked in the doorway and closed the door behind him.

"Well, while we were gone I found someone. I figured you would like to have seen her again." After he said that, he brought his hands in front of him. There sitting in his hands was,

"Kuroro!" She meowed and jumped to me. I caught her and hugged her tightly to my chest. I thought I lost her!

"I knew she would brighten up your day." I placed Kuroro on the chair and ran at Heisuke. I threw my arms around his neck and kissed his cheek.

"Thank you, thank you, thank you!" I was so overjoyed. Then I just realized that I kissed him. I pulled away and started blushing like mad. I heard him laugh nervously and he said,

"You're welcome," and left my room. I ran to Kuroro and cuddled her in my arms. She purred happily. I sat back down in the chair and starred out the window. After fifteen minutes, I went back to drawing. I colored it, and it looked just like was outside.

I look to my left and saw Kuroro laying on the table watching the birds fly outside. I smiled looking at her.

"I'm so glad you're back Kuroro." She faced me and meows. I laugh softly. Then An idea came to my mind. I flipped to a clean page in my sketchbook and let the pencil glide. As the pencil flew across the page, I let my mind wonder. I didn't even realize it was night when I was finished. I rubbed my eyes and placed the pencil next to me.

I laid my head down on my arms for a few moments, you know resting my eyes. Then I fell into a nice sleep...

~~~~(Heisuke's POV)~~~~
After I gave Katie Kuroro, I went downstairs and lounged the rest of the day. I found Kuroro while I was on patrol in the city, and the others were watching Nobunaga's men lurk around the city.

"I wonder what they're planning." Sasuke speaks his thoughts. I look up and saw everyone looking at him.

"Yeah, all we know is that Nobunaga wants her, but for what cause?" Goemon adds.

"Kortaro and I both agreed. We have a feeling something bad is going to happen, and it's not good either." Saizo said. I stayed silent as the others talked.

"I don't care, I won't let anything happen to her." Everyone looked at me.

"We won't either," Sasuke says. Kortaro left to make dinner, while the rest of us watched tv. After a half hour, dinner was ready. Kortaro made Miso soup.