Japan, Here We Come

~~~~(Katie's POV)~~~~
I woke up to feel that I'm on a comfy bed, that feels like a cloud. My body felt cold, and then I realized I was shivering. I could hear hushed voices talking close to me. I listened in on the conversation as I lay there silently.

"Has she said anything since she last woke up?" I think it was Saizo.

"Not much, just that she was in pain and couldn't remember much." I recognized that voice, it was Heisuke.

"How are her injuries?" Kortaro maybe?

"They're healing well, except the claw marks on her back are taking longer than usual." Then I felt a cold hand on my forehead, which caused me to whimper. My body aches, I'm cold, and I'm really tired. "She still has a fever."

"Saizo, what's the plan." It was a long moment of silence until Saizo spoke.

"We need to head for Japan. There's a safe house in a village there. We will stay low until the princess is fully healed." I am just assuming everyone nod their heads in agreement since I didn't hear any voices.

I heard the bedroom doors close, then the shuffle of feet come towards me. I decided to open my eyes and saw Heisuke sitting in the chair, staring out the window in thought.

"Heisuke," Heisuke's head snapped in my direction meeting my gaze. He stood up and stood at the edge of the bed a hand on my forehead smoothing my hair back.

"Morning princess, how do you feel?"

"I feel alright, just tired. What were you guys talking about us leaving for Japan? Aren't we safe here?" I saw his face turn to a frown.

"Actually, we are in more danger at the time being. In Japan we have friends, allies, an army that can help defeat Jinoskue and Nobunaga."

"When do we leave?" I ask.

"We are supposed to leave once you are well enough to move." I figured I need to pack and take a shower beforehand.

"I need to pack and take a shower." I stated peeling the comforter away from my frigid body. I wince in pain, and fall to the ground. But I was stopped by warm muscular arms wrapping around me.

"Woa there, take it easy you haven't been on your feet for a week." Heisuke placed me back on the bed. "I will go run you a warm bath, and I will pack your bag for you."

Heisuke walked off to my bathroom, then shortly I heard water running. He came back out momentarily and grabbed me some clothes. It looked like yoga pants, a gray tang top, a pink! gray and white striped sweater, and some fuzzy socks.

I heard the water get turned off, and Heisuke come walking out towards me. He picked me up bridal style and carried me to the bathroom. He sat me on the edge of the tub. Heisuke placed my clothes on the counter in a neat pile.

"Thank you Heisuke, I can take it from here." He turned to me, smiled, then left. Once the door shut, I began to take off my pajamas and eased my way into the tub. The water was warm, not warm where it burned; but warm at the perfect temperature. My muscles relaxed in the water, the tub laying at a slant. Laying back in the water, the water was up to my neck.

After awhile, I washed my hair and body with my vanilla scented shampoo and body wash. I sat there thinking about my life at the moment. I thought about how much my life has changed. I met these great guys that I would like to call friends. But then there's Heisuke. My thoughts began to wonder thinking of all the times we were together. My heart fluttered in happiness at the thought of Heisuke.

Then I realized that he has to be with me, because of an order. He only cares about me because it's his job. He doesn't truly like me, the way I like him. Am I really falling for him? I don't understand my feelings when I'm around him. I frowned and decided to give up on the thought of Heisuke liking me. After the burning, stinging, and pain, I tried to climb out. My body froze as pain erupted in my back. I was able to push through the pain and sit on the edge of the tub.