Character Info.

This is my story, where I get kidnapped by ninjas. Yeah, you heard me, Ninjas. My mother was born a royal in Japan. When she met my father, they fell in love instantly. They moved to the United States, in hopes of getting away from the wars in Japan.

Years past and then I was born. My name is Katie Parker, and this story his how my parents past catches up to us now. My life was nice and peaceful, until one fateful night.

(Characters)
Katie Parker- She's very nice, loving, and caring. Helps many people and is just sweet to be around. She has long brown hair, that goes mid back maybe a little longer. Eyes are a pinkish purple, and is 5'5. Loves reading, being with her fox like cat Kuroro.

Saizo Kirigakure- He's the leader type. He's serious and never jokes around. He has indigo hair that doesn't touch his shoulders, but frames his face. Light sea green eyes, and is 5'11. He's the master of disguise. He may seem feel cold and distant, but he takes good care of his subordinates, and is generally well-liked. His weapon is the sickle and chains.

Kortaro Fuma- He's the quiet type, doesn't talk much, and doesn't have many friends. He has white hair, the length is like Saizo's. He has ruby red eyes, and is 6'1. He's an exemplary ninja, who's guaranteed to successfully complete any mission given to him. Considering the extremely difficulty of most tasks, this is saying enough. He seems to have a rough past, but doesn't open up to anyone. His weapon is matchlock.

Sasuke Sarutobi- He's the child at heart type, acts like a kid. He's young but considered one of the biggest assets in the clan. He's like a monkey, can fly from tree to tree, and can take down enemies in a heartbeat. He has orangish yellow hair that's in a long thin ponytail. He has dark olive green eyes, and is 6'3. He is reckless and has childish qualities to him, but this are some of his strong points. His cheerfulness is very invigorating. His weapon is claws.

Goemon Ishikawa- He's the player type. He has great authoritative powers for a ninja. He stands out when moving on his own, but takes his job seriously. He can also be trusted to do anything all by himself. He's got dark red hair, the color of blood, and is shoulder length. He has Amber like eyes, and is 6'2. His weapon is giant throwing knives.

Heisuke Toudou- He's the caring and protecting type. He has short brown hair, that seems spiky and messy. He has blue-green eyes, and is 5'8. He is fast, intelligent, and fun. Always picked on for being short, but is tough. Always thinks positive, happy, but when fighting he is skillful and fights with all his strength. He never gives up. His weapon is swords, and throwing stars.
♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️