Merry Christmas

~~~~(Katie's POV)~~~~
After breakfast, I cleaned the dishes while the boys went in the basement to get the decorations. As soon as I placed the last plate in the cabinet, the basement door slams open. A squeal of surprise filled the air. Sasuke and Heisuke set the boxes int he living room. I walked in, opening a box examining its contents.

"There's more boxes downstairs, these are just lights." Heisuke said, before going back down into the basement with Sasuke behind him. I pulled out a wad of lights in a pretzel like ball. I began untangling them, to see if they work. I plugged them in to see the lights in a rainbow color.

"Hey, they still work!" Sasuke cheered. I looked to see that they have more boxes.

"Yeah, I think these should go on the tree." They both nod in agreement and set up the Christmas tree. We were placing the lights, ornaments, and lastly the star. I couldn't quite reach it, that's when I felt a pair of hands lift me up. I look down to see Heisuke smiling up at me. I smiled back and placed the star at the top of the tree.

Heisuke held me up a moment longer, then placed me on the ground. I stared at the tree, taking in its beauty. The tree was tall, a nice round size, and sat perfectly in the corner of the living room by the tv and fireplace.

"Come on guys, we still have to put lights up outside." Sasuke spoke. Sasuke and Heisuke had lights in their hands walking outside, and I put my coat, hat and gloves on. My coat was a white down coat, went waist length, fur on the edge of the hood. I placed my white hat on, with matching white gloves. I put my shoes on and ran out the door after them.

Heisuke was on a ladder placing the hooks for the lights on the house. Sasuke was throwing the hooks up to him. The lights were on the deck, waiting to be hung up. I grabbed the lights and walked over to the ladder. Heisuke was on the roof, and placed the lights on the hooks as I handed them to him.

Sasuke would help by throwing the other set of lights up to us. I missed them the first time, and Sasuke threw them up again. This time a little closer, I reached out to my right. The only thing was that I leaned to far, and tilted the ladder to far as well.

I couldn't even scream, I was too shocked to understand what was happening until I heard Sasuke and Heisuke yell,

"Katie!" I closed my eyes and arms tightly to my chest, still holding the lights. I felt something wrap around my small body, pulling me closer to something or someone. I felt the wind whip around me and come to a sudden halt, as her savior hit the ground. I slowly opened my eyes to see,

"Heisuke," I said above a whisper. He stared down at me, not breaking eye contact. I realized he was holding me bridal style, when Sasuke said,

"Nice save Heisuke." I forgot he was there watching us. I felt my cheeks redden and I thought I saw a light tint of pink on his cheeks. I'm not so sure since I quickly looked down covering my face.

"Th-thank y-you Heisuke," I stuttered out.

"Yeah, no problem." He said nervously.

"Well, we better finish putting these lights up." Sasuke said and climbed up the ladder, Heisuke following him. I watched them put the lights up. I went to take a step, when I heard a crunch noise. I looked down to see the ground covered in snow. How did I miss seeing this!

Then an idea formed in my mind. I picked up a good handful of snow, and packed it into a ball. Heisuke just got down and was standing by the ladder, as Sasuke slid down.

"Well that's that, now let's pl-" Heisuke was interrupted by a snowball hitting him in the shoulder. Another snowball flew through the air, nailing Sasuke in the face. Him and Sasuke looked surprised and turned to look at me. A giggle escaped my lips.