Where are we Going?

~~~~(Katie's POV)~~~~
I woke up to someone gently shaking my shoulder and whispering my name.

"Katie," I hummed and tiredly opened my eyes. I look up and saw Sasuke with a smile on his face, staring down at me. "It's time to get up, we are leaving to get a few things." I nod my head and get up, rubbing my eyes.

"If you don't mind me asking, where are we going?" I said before I yawned. Sasuke chuckled,

"Not far, just to run a few errands to grab a few things." I just nod and followed him out of this prison like room. As we left the small room, we entered a bigger one. This one consisted of a table with papers all over it, two dark colored couches, and a big ceiling fan in the middle.

I looked to see a single window across from the couches. I saw that it was still dark, but getting light off in the distance. What time is it? I walked with Sasuke to the table where the others were.

"Morning sweet cheeks," Goemon winks at me. I rolled my eyes, and heard a smack. I saw Kortaro's hand in the air behind Goemon's head. Goemon was rubbing the spot were Kortaro smacked him.

"Ow Kortaro, that hurt. Why'd you do that?"

"Because, no man should ever talk to a woman that way." I was shocked to hear Kortaro speak, but what did he mean by that? I know Goemon was just flirting but...am I missing something here? Saizo Narrowed his eyes towards Goemon, but one caught my eye the most was Heisuke. He just glared at Goemon, a glare that held so much hatred.

"Back to the topic of relocating, Kortaro, Saizo, and Heisuke are going back to the residence of Ms. Parker and gather her things. Goemon and I will plan our next move." Saizo spoke. All heads nod in agreement, as I just stared at the table.

Everyone dispersed and went where they were told. Kortaro grabbed something from Saizo. Sasuke, Heisuke who grabbed my hand, lead me to the door. We went down a flight of stairs and into a back alley way. A nice black car was parked next to the building. Kortaro got in the drivers seat, Sasuke in the passenger seat, Heisuke and I in the back.

I sat behind Sasuke, and stared out the window to see the stars fade in the morning light. I'm still a little tired from waking up early. I soon noticed that we turned down a familiar road after ten minutes. Kortaro pulled next to the curb of my house.

I got out of the car before Kortaro shut it off. I ran to the house but stopped on the front steps, and felt someone grab my arm. I turned around to see Sasuke. His face looked serious instead of his childlike self.

"Wait, there still could be intruders. Let me go in first, and wait for my signal." I nod my head. Sasuke walked up the steps quietly with Kortaro behind him. Heisuke stood back with me and waited for the all clear, but after a few minutes of silence; my worries grew and I ran in. I came to a halt right in the middle of the foyer.

Furniture overturned, pictures crooked and some on the floor shattered. Holes in the walls from bullets. My feet began to walk on their on accord and came to a stop in my fathers office. The place was trashed, just like the foyer. I walked and heard glass break under my foot. I looked down to see a picture, the glass cracked.

I picked up and examined the picture. It was of father, Kuroro and I. It was taken two months ago on my fathers birthday. He took the day off just to spend time with me. We were in the park eating ice cream. Dad tripped and got ice cream on his nose. Kuroro licked it off his face making us both laugh.

My knees gave out from under me. I landed on the floor holding the picture tightly to my chest. This was the only thing I have left of my father and Kuroro. Warm tears began to burn the edges of my pinkish purple eyes. I bit my lip to hold back the sob, that wanted to escape my lips.