Goodnight Princess Sweet Dreams

~~~~(Katie's POV)~~~~
I woke up hearing the soft rumble from the engine. I blinked my eyes and rubbed them.

"I was about to wake you up." I looked to see Heisuke staring down at me, with Sasuke turned around in the passenger seat. Then I realized my head was in Heisuke's lap. I sat up trying not to blush. When I was facing the window, I saw the country side pass by.

"Where are we?" I asked no one in particular.

"No need to worry, your safe." Sasuke says. Yeah, I'm going to trust you guys after taking me off the streets in the night. I just want to be with my dad and Kuroro. After fifteen more minutes, we pulled up to a nice looking house. Scratch that, possibly a mansion. It was tall, two story maybe, a smokey grey, with a nice oak wooden deck, window sills, and shutters.

The guys got out of the car, Sasuke grabbed my bags from the trunk. We entered the house, which was just as beautiful as the outside. The foyer was a light grey, the same wood work for the stair rail, soft white carpet. Saizo and Goemon are standing there, as if waiting for us.

"Glad everyone made it safely," Saizo greeted.

"Yes, and how was the ride here milady?" Goemon took my hand and kissed it. I grew nervous and stuttered my words,

"U-uh...I-I uh..." Heisuke tensed, and smacked Goemon's hand.

"Hey! I was greeting the guest of honor." Goemon defended.

"Goemon, we've been through this. You can't go being disrespectful, especially to her." Kortaro said. What are they talking about? I'm truly confused.

"Enough, we'll discuss about that later. For now, let's have Ms. Parker get settled in. Heisuke, show her to her room." Heisuke grabbed my bags, and I followed him up the stairs. We walked down a hall, three doors on each side. We stopped in front of the third door, on the right.

"This is your room," he opened white double doors, to reveal a beautiful room. It had dark brown hard wood floor, a big window to my left with light oak wood window sill. In the middle of the room was a king sized bed, with white comforters and pillows. The bed is on the a soft white rug. By the window is a black table, with two matching chairs. To the right of the bedroom doors, is a closet door and a bathroom. The bathroom is huge, nice big bathtub, a shower, a nice sink with a good size counter and mirror.

"Wow," I said amazed. I heard Heisuke chuckle behind me. I turned around to see him smiling at me. "What?"

"Nothing, it's just your face was priceless." His smile was contagious, I smiled too. "I will let you unpack, but before I do; my room is next to yours, then Sasuke, Kortaro is across from yours, Saizo next to his, then Goemon."

"Thank you,"

"Call if you need anything." With that, he left the room. I placed my bags on the table, putting clothes in the closet and dresser between the bathroom and closet door. I placed my shoes in the closet, books on shelves, sketchbooks in the dresser along with my color pencils. I placed my makeup in the bathroom, along with the essentials. I saved the best part for last.

I placed my family pictures in my room. The one of my mother and father was on my nightstand. So was a picture of Kuroro. Then I placed the others on the table, and some on top of the dresser. Once I was finished, I decided to take a shower. I took a pair of skinny jeans and a sweatshirt into the bathroom with me.

I turned the water on, and let the water run down my body washing away the dirt. I lathered my hair in flower scented shampoo, and used flower scented body wash. Once I was clean, I got dressed, and combed my hair. My stomach decided to make itself known, and growled loudly.