Chapter 17:Um...Who are you?

Ellis people agains! I'm sorry for all the crappy chapters I have before, and should I restart the book? Anyways, comment yes or no, It'll still be the same story though. Here's a better chapter rather than the crappy chapters. At the end, please comment if I should delete all my chapters and start anew (new year new start right?)without any crappy chapters PLS.
--------------------------
Collins POV

"Hey, miss me?"

What? This can't be happening. Please tell me this is just a dream... What was Rachel, my ex, be here in front of me??!!??(In case you don't know, Rachel is mean girl #2 in my Characters chapter... Haha... Since I haven't used her yet...😂😂*Smirks*)

"Please, mom, please, tell me this is JUST a dream?"I said, still shocked. "What, why? Whats so bad? After 2 years I thought that you'd be glad to see her again,"My mom said curouisly.

"Yeah, me too. I missed you,"she says "innocently", and smirks at me.

Good thing I'm just about to move tomorrow. I swore to myself that I wouldn't ever see her again. I was wrong. Wonder why I hate Rachel? Well, she used me for popularity, and we dated for 3 years. She cheated on me for half. Rachel moved away 2 years ago and now she's back.

"Oh and, good news. Your mom invited me to stay with you guys. Aren't you just soooo excited,"she sqeauls, and sends a smile to my mom across from her.

No. I couldn't believe my ears. COULDNT SHE TAKE A FRICKING HINT! STFU GIRLY!(I'm letting my anger out😂)DNCJCNJDnjdnckcjdnjcknjNjxdnkjxndckjndejknckjasmxjkwmkjxmwdjxmdwkjxmdwkjxmwdkmcdwjnxjkdw. FRICKING FRAC!

I stomped back upstairs to my room. No. I refuse to live with her. Bay bay. *dies*

Lol jk.... (I'm just to lazy to rite anything good rn)
(It's actaully the next day rn😂 well, Ima continue writing)

I change into my sweatpants and lay on my bed thinking. How worse could this get?

(It's actaully a week later and I'm writing again😂😂)

*Next day*
*6:00A.M*

I grabbed my things, ready to leave. I opened my bedroom door and headed towards the bathroom. I closed the door and did some *Business*😂. And, brushed my teeth. I opened the door, and there was standing,(opposite😂)Rachel. Sweet, sweet Rachel. Oh how much I've missed you. not. Someone please help me ppl. I know I did some stupid and you won't forgive me, but help me please... Someone kill Meee. Do it faster and I'll pay extra please(from a different book, but I forgot what it's called..)

"What are you, a stalker?"I said, obviously annoyed. Like, who would show up in the middle of somewhere, without a warning. Well, maybe me, but what else would a magican do?

_____________________________________________
Hallllllo! Sorry for the short chapter but.... Happy New Years! Thanks for 1K read!!!!!!!

Love,
    Mae