Chapter 14:Just a Walk in the Park #2

Selena's POV

As soon as I got in in my house, I rung Niki and Gabi and told them to come over cause it was an emergency. I haven't told them I'm going on a date with Devan though.. Eww... What am I saying?! I meant on a play date? Pfft why NOOO... Those are for kids.. I'll just call it a walk in the park? Niki and Gabi came over in what felt like only a second and I told them my emergency.

"OMG!!!!!! SIT!! WE HAVE YOU GET YOU START ON MAKEUP ALREADY! GOOD THING WERE ALWAYS PREPARED!! Niki and I always bring va suitcase in our car full of makeup and dresses! Niki would you mind getting it for our good friend Selena"Gabi squeals. While Niki goes and grabs the suitcase, Gabi freaked out."OUR LITTLE BABYS ALL GROWN!!!!! WE HAVE TAUGHT YOU MANY THINGS SO THINK WISELY AND HAVE FUN ON YOUR DATE!! ITS YOUR FIRST NIGHT OUT ALONE WITH A BOYYY!!"Gabi SHUT squeals, again."Ugh Gabi calm down... And like I said before, it's not a date. It's just a simple walk in the park,"I say, trying to calm her down..

Justin's POV

Hmmm.. I've been outside Selena's door, listening to what they say.. I think I just may go and crash this party when? But now in a bad way. I mean like keeping her away from all boys that kind of stuff. What am I saying.... eww..

Selena's POV

As soon as Niki and Gabi were done picking out my clothes, I thanked them and said our goodbyes since they'll be the last time I see them until a week or so. Atleast that's what they said. We all cried, but I tried to hold in my tears cause of my makeup. They're makeup was already really, really smeared. Of course I had to cry... I cried. I cried and cried and cried. I sobbed. It was really hard saying goodbye even though we'll see each other in a week but hey, don't judge, I get very emotional. I had to redo my makeup and when I was done, it was 5:55. Hmmm Devan's gonna be here in 5 minutes... Why not just check my insta.

Suddenly, I heard knock on my door. Not the ding dong thingie, but the knock thingie.. Hmm, such a gentleman😂😜😂. Ok Selena, you can do this.. Your brave, your bold, and your wise. You can do this. Ohh haha sorry... I like to motivate myself(^o^)

I hurried to go get the door before anyone else can get it. Uhhhh guess I was to late.. Why is Justin sooooo annoying!

"Justin that's for meee, moveee...." I said in a annoyed voice. His hands were on the doorknob but didn't open the stupid door yet."Hold on, gotta see if it's an intruder,"he said jokingly. I rolled my eyes. "Yeah haha, your really funny haha"I said, rolling my eyes again."Ugh just open the door already!!!!!,"I yelled, almost forgetting that Devan was waiting out there in the cold since it was like 61 degrees out.. Well not freezing but still cold. I pushed past Justin and elbowed his arm so I could get hold on the doorknob. I opened the door to find Devan holding a box of chocolates and roses.

"Awww you didn't have to get me anything.... It's not Valentines..😂😂Jkk your soo sweet!"I said jokingly but I did mean the last part."Actaully, there not for you. The chocolates are for Justin and so are the roses. I think I'm in love with him."Devan said, serious, unless he's a good actor. I looked awkwardly at Devan and Justin. Justin had his jaw wideee open. And Devan was laughing his butt off."LOL HAHAHAHAHAHA Did you actually think I was serious?!! LOL.."Devan laughed."Yeah, hahah your so funny,"I said, once again, rolling my eyes."Sorry... I'm so stupid..."Devan said, handing me the roses.

"I guess I deserved it since I kept you waiting here for like 2 minutes but Justin here was being really annoying,"I said, apoligizing.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey guyss!!!! sorry for the short chapter! I will try to make longer ones for you guys soon! And sorry for any mistakes bUT THANKS YOU FOR SO MANY READS!!!

Love,
      Mae😊💖