Chapter 11:Homecoming #2

Justin's POV

Damn she's hot... Who is she THO? Ehh who cares.. I'll hit on her at hoco😜😝 "We're here!!!!!!"

Selena's POV

It looked magical.. When we walked in, everyone was staring at me with their eyes wide open. It took me a second to see that I was in the spotlight..OMG WHAT DO I DO?!??!! I've never been in the spotlight before!! I quickly try to walk out of the spotlight but it kept following me..."Ahem...?" they all stared at me."Dance party?"I said awkwardly.. All of a sudden, the crowd stopped looking and the music started to boom.Next thing I know, the crowd were dancing their legs off... I decided to just go along with it and started dancing..

Gabi's POV

Omg did that really just happen to Selena? Oh shoot! We shoulda known that she was gonna be in the spotlight! Well I guess me and Niki don't need to give our speeches anymore cause she's already popular. And did we tell you that me nominated Selena as hoco queen? YUP we sure did.. You can thank us later😊

Niki's POV

I was still in the car with Cameron and we started making out for what felt like 8 hours ago. We were in the backseat and we had called an uber. I pulled away to catch my breath. "You kids, you know we were here like 10 minutes ago? You 2 lovebirds can go in now,"said the driver."Ohh, yeah umm sorry bout that,"Cameron says while taking my hand and getting out of the car. I wonder if Selena and Gabi are here already.

Devan's POV

Shoot! I'm wayyy late.. I started my car and started driving. I turned on the radio and started having a mini jam session by myself. Did I say Mini? I meant HUGE the windows were open so people were looking at me with weird faces.When the song was over, I turned off the radio before I could be anymore crazier. I got out of the car because I was there already...😂😂

I went in the school and immediately saw Selena getting a drink. At least I thought it was Selena. I walked up to "her" and greeted her. It turned out, it wasn't Selena. It was Taylor. Her hair looked like it was brown in the lights..Oops....I quickly try to turn away because Selena told me about the things Taylor does.Looks like I was too late. Taylor pulled me in front of her.

"Hey babe!" Taylor said."We're not even dating,"I said shyly, scared of what she's gonna do next."We are now, weither you like it or not,"she said and the next thing I know, she smashed her lips against mine. I quickly pull away and run to the dance floor looking for Selena. That dirty bish! Ewwwww... Why would she kiss me! Well she is the meanest person in the school as Selena had told me. I finally found Selena taking to her friend. I walked up to them. I said hi to Selena.

"Is this the guy you were talking about? He is SOOOO hot!"said one of her friends.Okay...They look like the exact same....Well except for the fact that they had different dresses, hairstyles, and makeup on. But they had the same face structure and hair color. They are cute but they're just not my type.

Selena's POV

"Is this the guy you were talking about? He is SOOOO hot!"said Niki. I made "a Seriously?" face to her.
"Aight...? Me and Gabi will leave you two lovebirds alone."she said awkwardly. I made another face and it was called the "Da Heck" face.

"Yeah umm... Sorry bout my friends."I said, faking a smile. "Yeah it's Finee.. Uhhh yeah..they're actually pretty cute,"he said awkwardly. HOLD UP! He likes Niki and Gabi? No!! He can't!!! I like him! Wait.....did I seriously just say that? No no no no no no! Backup...ok pretend I never said that. Of course he can like Niki and Gabi... I mean like right? It's not like he's mine or something...?

"Yeah umm... This is awkward.... I gotta go to the bathroom.."I said, which made things more awkward. Why did I say that!!!!!! I didn't have too!!!!!!Umm whatever... I guess I'll just go to the punch table for now..

Justin's POV

I've been eyeing that girl all night. What girl? The "mysterious girl". I saw her coming towards the punch table(where I was) and decided to just go for it. I meant I'm a player so I can like any girl and leave them the next night soo....

"Hey beautiful, me and you, my place?"I asked kinda forcefully. I mean it's not like I'll get rejected or something. I never get rejected. "Uhmmm, no? Do you know who your talking too?"she asked with sass.
HOLD IT RIGHT THERE!SHE DID NOT JUST REJECT ME! NOONE REJECT THE BIEB (😂😂)."You did not just reject me.And do YOU know who your talking to? I'm the hottest guy in this school and the king of this school! NOONE reject me you got it?! The BIEB doesn't get rejected and also you are coming home with me!,"I screamed out pulling her hand."Umm actually..yes I know who I'm talking to because I F*CKING LIVE WITH YOU!EWWW LET GO OF MY HAND JERKISH BASTARD!"She yelled out..

Just when I realized that she was Selena, things got kinda awkward. I let go of her hand and she stormed away. I had found out when everyone was watching when they had all started whispering: "Oooooooo" "ohhhhh" "The BIEB just got rejected!" And most asking why I lived with her.

Yeah umm it was pretty awkward....

Selena's POV

"Umm actually.. Yes I know who I'm talking to BECAUSE I F*CKING LIVE WITH YOU! EWWW LET GO OF MY HAND JERKISH BASTARD!I yelled out! When he finally let go of my hand, I ran into the bathroom, balling my eyes out. I ran into a stall and locked the stall door. I heard the door open and knew it was Niki and Gabi because of their heels. I took my heels off, and stepped on the tiolet so they wouldn't know I was there.

"Hello? Selena! We know your in here! We saw what happened out there! Are you okay?"I heard Gabi say. I ignored her."Oh come on! You can't stay in there forever!"Niki said. I opened the door and ran to them and gave them a big hug."Awhh honey.. It's okay! Wanna go home?"Gabi asked jokingly, as if she were my mother. I giggled slightly."Yeah sure.. Can you guys drive me home?"I asked."Sorry babe.. We don't have a car. We can ask Cameron or Justin?"She said, trying to make me feel better. Just then she realized what she had said and said sorry as my face started tearing up again."umm you can ask you little boyfriend of yours?"Asked Niki."He's not my boyfriend.."I said awkwardly. "Whatever you say," she said chuckleing(I don't know if that's a word😂). I got out of the bathroom and there was Justin."Hey Selena.. I'm sorry. I can explain,"he said, as if I was his girlfriend and he had just cheated on me. I ignored him and just kept walking.

"Hey Devan.. Sorry for just ditching you and lying about going to the bathroom. Can you drive me home?"I asked Devan, still with tears in my eyes."Yeah sure of course! And don't worry."he said, going in for a hug. I hugged him back and mouthed the word "thank you" to Niki and Gabi, who were behind us.

We got in Devan's car and it took about 10 minutes to get to my house. Devan came with me to open my door.I opened the door with my key and found that there was nobody home.

"Umm.. Can you maybe ya know, stay with me tonight? I'm kinda scared and I know I shouldn't be cause I'm already older but can you please?"I said awkwardly."Of course! Anything for you."he said back grinning and nodding. "Uhh Do you want anything to eat or something?"I asked. "I'm not that hungry."he said chuckling. "Alright I'm gonna go to sleep then,"I said, smiling slightly."I'll just sleep on the couch,"he said awkwardly."No no no, it's fine. You can stay with me on the bed. It's comfier. I mean that's the least I can do since you drove me home and stayed the night."I said. "okay then, if you really don't mind,"I heard him mumble.

We went upstairs and got in the bed. I felt his hand go on my waist, which made my heart beat faster than it already was. About 5 minutes or so later, I fell a sleep.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
OH MY GWAD YOU GUYS! This chapter has more then 1,500 words! Thanks for reading and comment any suggestions! I'm sorry for any mistakes. This is my first book so please, don't judge.and I know you know who you are that keeps saying my chapters are so short.😞😂

Love,
Mae💖😊

^I've also decided that I'd bring that back.