Chapter 3:Moving In?

Selena's POV

After school was over, my mom called me and asked me if I could rain some errands for her, and... Of course I said yes.So I went to Shoprite to buy some groceries.(Ikr, I'm so dorky😂😂😂)

Justin's POV

When I got home after school, I found my mom in the kitchen, talking to someone on the phone. When she was done with the phone call, she said, "Justin, Hun, go upstairs and pack up all your stuff. We're going to someone else's house." "Huh?! Why?," I asked. "Because my friend offered me to stay at her house cause I just found a job and it's very far away from here and I her house is like 10 minutes away from it. And don't worry.. You won't be switching schools," she said while winking. "Ugh. Alright, as long as I stay in the same school." I said. And so I went upstairs to pack.

Selena's POV

After I got home, I said hi to my mom and went directly upstairs. Upstairs, in my room, to find someone sitting at my desk on their phone. I couldn't tell if it were a boy or girl because the person had a hoodie on. Anyways, me, trying to be quiet, crept up behind whoever it was,and scared the crap outta them(Lol ik😂💖) the person, turns out it was a boy, screamed so loud, that I think the whole town could hear him! Wait no.. Forget that. THE WHOLE COUNTRY! Not the earth cause I don't think any scream would be loud enough for the whole world to hear. "WHAT THE HELL," he yelled, his phone dropping to the floor. "Well that's what you get for coming in my room without asking and I don't even know you," I laughed and sat on my bed. "Who are you anyway and why are you in my room?!" I asked. "In case you haven't known, I'm the most popular, hottest, and all girl loves me at my school." He said.

Hmm.. His voice sound so familiar. OH WAIT NOOOO IT CAN'T BE!!!

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Ok so I know this chapters dorky but Atleast I am updating a lot now!! Comment suggestions!!!!!

Love,
     Mae💖