Chapter 8:Enemies? #1

Justin's POV

Damnit!!!! Why did I have to move? Oh and when I said I liked Selena? That's a lie. I hate her but I'm a player so I like all girls and play with their feelings so who the heck even cares. I look over at the "new kid" and see him winking at Selena. Such a child. Hell no. It's my job to flirt with girls. All the girls are mine Cam's, and Jack's. He'll never be popular as popular as me. Infact, he'll never be popular, but if he does, I'll make his life hell.

I turn and try to flirt with Gabi. Did I say try? I meant DID flirt with Gab. Yup I just made her a nickname even though we're never even dating but that's how I play. "Hey Babe, you look cute like always today." "Aww.. Thank Justin! Your the best😘," I heard Gabi say quietly. Finally, right after she said that, the bell rung. That meant that class was dismissed, so I walked out the class leaving Gabi at the desk. I heard her make a Hpmh sound before I walked out of class.

Selena's POV

After class, Devan and I got out of class."So... Do you maybe want me to give you a tour of the school?,"I asked awkwardly. And that's when he said,"Umm suree, if you have time I mean like we have 20 minutes left so don't you want to go and hangout with your friends?" "Nah it's fine, I don't really care so let's go and start at the entrance and then go from there." I said, trying to hide that I didn't have any friends really.

Taylor's POV

UGHHH!!!!Why are Selena and Devan flirting?! He's mine and ONLY Minee!!! Doesn't he know that she has no friends and is the least popular in this school?! Well if he doesn't, I'll spoil it to him soon. VERY SOON(MWUAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH oops.. Sorry, carry on...😳)I went and headed to my locker, taking out my books for home room. On my way there, I bumped into Justin. Hmmm.. I thought.. Justin's still really cute you know? And he might be my ticket to dating Devan if we ever broke up WHICH we never, I can make Devan jealous and want me. Hph😜

"Hey babe, so you know how we never broke up before, yeah Umm I need you to tell everyone we're dating again even though me never broke up, ok Justy?,"I said making a cute face."Of course...?"he said back."Ok well.. I'll be at your place tonight babe😘" I snapped before he could say anything and walked away.(don't worry.. This book isn't like the dirty type only like the other kinds?i dunno even get what I just said😂)

Devan's POV

"Hey Umm thanks for the tour and do you maybe wanna hangout this weekend since its Thursday?"I asked awkwardly."Yeah of course! I would love to!"she said back smiling. Damn her smiles even hotter than the other girl.. I think her names Taylor? I don't remember Whateves. "Great!"I smiled and made a yes sign when she wasn't looking.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey guys! Sorry I didn't update yesterday but Atleast I made a longer chapter today... Even though longer chapters for me are like only five hundred something words😂😂yeah Umm sorry.. Anyways thanks for almost 200 views! I'll update tomorrow hopefully! Thanks for reading this! Byeeeee and sorry for mistakesss