Chapter 5:JerkFace

Selena's POV

After dinner was served, I went upstairs and got a nice cozy shower. I got out of the shower, went to my room, and found (oh you wouldn't guess who it is😂😂) the one, the only, JUSTIN."WTH JUSTIN GET OUT OF MY FRIGGIN ROOOM!," "OK OK CHILLL," he said almost falling of my bed. After he got out, I called my 2 besties, Niki and Gabi.

Calling them was the only way we could talk. We couldn't talk during school or hangout because the others (bullies) hate me and it will ruin their popularity but I don't care really. And I still support them even if we only get to talk on the phone.

"HIIII!!! OMG WE HAVENT TALKED IN SOOOOOO LONG!,"Gabi screamed."Shhhhh....and IKRRR!,"I screamed back. "Soooo? Are you going to homecoming tomorrow?," asked Niki."WAIT WAIT WAIT WAIT WAIT! Homecomings tomorrow!?!,"I shriek. "Of course it is you big dummy!,"exclaimed Niki."Ehhhh.. Who cares it I'm gonna get bullied anyway if I'm there so I'm not going.," I said."UGH COME ONNNN! We'll make you boo-tyful tomorrow(😂)"Gabi said through the phone. "Nope.,"I said with no emotion(😂)

After they persuaded me to go, I went to go dry my hair but guess who was in it? Yup. You guess right.Justin. I decided to just let my hair dry itself so I hopped on my bed, got on my phone, and started checking the news. I don't have any social media accounts cause there boring to me.

Justin's POV

I got in the shower and basically took a shower. When I was looking for the shampoo, I think. Think. Think I have found Selena's shampoo. It smelled like fresh strawberries.Damn. I wonder how her hair smells like now. She's so cute. I found myself smiling when I think of her.Pfffttt. I sound like a lovesick puppy. But I think may have a crush on her..

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'm sorry if my chapters are so short. Please comment what stories I should read.
And also thanks for 75 views!!! And I promise the other characters will be there soon