Chapter 13:Just a Walk in the Park #1

Devan's POV

When I got out of the bathroom, I told Selena that I'd be going home so I went home😂. When I got home, I called my best friend when I was at New York, where I used to live, but now I lived in Cali(California😂😂)

"EHHHHH HEY BRAH (he always says that😂)"said my bestfriend, Collins. "Sup dude..."I say back."Ahhh what's wrong? Baby forgot his binky?"said Collins, with some sass. He's jokes around wayyy to much.."Nothing bruh?"I said laughing.."Aight bye dude.. I gotta go my moms freaking out and asking me to show her how to text people😂😂."Collins said. Collins is also a great magician.

(New person!!!!Just so you guys know, I'll be adding more people as I go along just so you know, in this story, they aren't brothers but in real life, they are)

Selena's POV

I called Niki and Gabi and canceled our shopping trip. I went and took a quick shower, then I went to my laptop and looked at my insta account. I saw that tons of people, to be exact, 429, wanted to follow me! I texted Niki and Gabi and asked why.

Selena✨✨:OMG HOW DOES MY INSTA HAVE 429 FOLLOW REQUESTS!!!!🙈😱

Niki🔥:OMG REALLY GIRL? ONLY IN ONE DAY?!

Gabi💋:SHUT UP! YOUR SOOOOOOO LYING GURL!

Selena✨✨I TOTES AM NOT! And btw, I'm changing my act and becoming girly just like you guys!!!!

Gabi💋:OMG YASSSSS

Niki🔥:You finally came up to your senses huh? Well I gtg, my mom's calling me down

Gabi💋:I'm gonna so take a bath.

Selena✨✨:Yeah ok bye guysss!

I decided to just accept all them and then made my account public. I posted by first insta post:

#Tb to when I was at hoco😜 (It was yesterday but still a throw back😂😂)

I shut my laptop down and then went to bed.

Justin's POV

Damnnn, I really messed it up this time. Why do I even even care?Maybe I do have feelings for her? Even if I do, it's not like I will tell anyone.

Selena's POV
(Skip to Monday)

I woke up and immediately checked my insta. Since Niki and Gabi will be leaving today for there modeling job,(which is world wide,) I decided to put on some really girls things for them. My school doesn't really have a dress code for anything really soo...

I wore a crop top, one that doesn't have sleeves and shows a lot of skin since you could see my belly button, and some short denim shorts. Yeah.. All, boys will be falling for me... Lol... Jk that will never happen. Even when I dress nice, that will never happen. I'm pretty sure the spotlight part at hoco is just a dream.. pfft... That would never happen in real life.

After I got dressed, I did my makeup. I put a smoky-eye kind of eyeshadow on and some red lipstick. I basically wore all the different things I could be makeup.

When I got done my make-up, I went downstairs to get myself some breakfast. My mom was always off at work in the morning and so was Justins mom. So it's just me and him today. Ugh.. I'll just ignore him for the rest of my life. Right before Justin got downstairs, I ran out the door and started my car.

Justin's POV

Sh*t I know why she would get out the door so quickly... Ugh I have to fix thisss..

Devan's POV

Yess! The one day I wake up on time! I decided to wash my dirty laundry, and then wore something clean. I went downstairs and poured myself so cereal and hurried out the door. I got out of my car and slowly walked myself into school. I went to my locker and grabbed my books, then went to Selena's to wait for her cause we have the same classes together.

"Hey! I'm sorry if my mom scared you away on Saturday but, what were you gonna ask me before?"she said, smiling. shoot! I totally forgot about that!!!! "Hah it's fine, your moms cool. And I was gonna ask... Uhhh..uh..D-do you want to uhh.. Maybe wanna go on a walk in the park with me sometime?"I quickly asked. "Yeah sure of course.."Selena said back."Great!"I said, grinning.

Selena's POV

"Great!" OMG DID HE JUST ASK ME OUT!!! Well, technically he didn't... He just asked to go on a walk with me at the park so.... BUT OMG I CANT WAIT! But... I don't know what to wear.. Niki and Gabi won't be here anymore since this is their last day.. Oh wait!! Yeah they will!!! Ugh! I'm so stupid! I walk side by side with Devan(you got me walking side to side😂😂) I got to my seat and sat down😂. The teacher came in and started doing her job...😂but all I could think about was our date.. Nono no it's not a date! It's just a basic walk in the park.

After school when Devan already left, he texted me:

Devan🙈💦:oops... I forgot to tell you the time. I'll pick you up at 6:00 if that's ok for you?

Selena✨✨:yeah of course!

I texted back, not showing my exitement in through the phone, but out in the sweet, sweet world.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
OMG THANK YOU GUYS FOR ALL THE LOVE!!!! SORRY FOR ANY MISTAkes but here's a longer chapter for you guys! It has 900 something words.. And please comment suggestions cause I'm running out😂😂 and thanks for all the reads!!!!

Love,
          Mae😊💖