Chapter 6:New Kid?

Justin's POV

Next morning at school, I walked up to my friends not wanting to tell them yet. I know Selena is the biggest nerd and all in the school, but at homecoming, we're gonna change that. And by we're, I meant Niki and Gabi. So last night I called them and told them to keep it a secret.

"Sup Dude," I heard Cameron say."Sup Cam and Jack," I waved back while walking halfway to them. "Soo. Bruh. Who you asking to homecoming? You've got girls chasing all over the place for you," Jack said. "I dunno yet,"I said, turning around to see Cam(Cameron) making out with a girl he just met 3 seconds ago. Huh. That's usually my thing. Cameron always goes for it like in 3 minutes, while I go all in and take like 1 second(😂😂)

Niki's POV

I went to go pick Gabi up from school. A lot of people may think we're twins, but we're not.(in real life they are) I called Gabi and told her that I was in her driveway. She just looked out the window and made an okay sign. I kinda felt bad for Selena, cause people would make fun of her for hanging out with us but tonight, that going to all change. What's our plan you ask? We're gonna make Selena all beautiful for homecoming, and then all eyes are going to be on her. She's gonna hopefully become homecoming Queen, and then me and Gabi are going to give a speech about what friend really means, and tell everyone we don't care about popularity as long as we get to hang out with Selena.

Gabi's POV

Niki just texted me that she was here so I looked out the window and held up an okay sign. I quickly ran down the steps, grabbing my backpack, and got my heels on. Me and Niki are totally different. I'm like Chanel #2 while she's  all tomboyish. I got out the door, and headed to Niki's car.

Selena's POV

I was already in the science lab (like usual) but this time, the teacher was in there. Of course I had to say good morning to her so I did.(😂) Once class started the teacher started writing stuff on the board and blah blah blah. I managed to know what she was saying while I was just daydreaming about I don't even know what.... That's when a boy in a hoodie walked in the room..

Devan's POV

Shoot I'm late! I said in my head. I was walking in the hallways, not knowing where I was going and then...OOOOF. Owwwww.. I looked up to see that I bumped into a girl. She was really pretty with blonde hair and blue eyes.(I think) "Shoot..Oops sorry!"I yelled out. "It's ok!,"she said back."Are you new here? By the way, I'm Taylor" she said. "Yeah I'm new and you have a beautiful name. Im Devan. Can you help me find my class? It's like I'm in a maze right now. This school is huge,"I asked. "Aww thanks, and of course I'll help! What class do you have?"she replied. And then I said, "Science." "Okk! Follow me! Btw it was nice meeting you maybe we could hang out some time." She said backk. so I said, "Yeah, sure that'd be great! See you later!"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Omg thanks for almost 100 viewwwwwssss and here's a longer chapter for you guys! Thanks for reading and I hope this book will get better. This is my first book so please no hate and tell me if  I have any errors... Thanks byeeee