Chapter 7:Friends?

Taylor's POV

Omg I just bumped into the cutest new boy EVERRRRR!! I went to tell Rachel this so she doesn't steal him. He's mine and ONLY mine. Haha Jk...NOT! I walked up to Rachel to tell her about the news.

"Hey gurll! So you'll NEVER GUESS WHAT HAPPENED!!!!EEEEEHH,"I exclaimed. "OKG GURL WHA?!???!!,"She asked."I JUST MET THE CUTEST BOY EVERRRR! IM SOOOOOO OVER JUSTIN!"I shrieked.

In case you haven't know, I was dating Justin for like 1 week. Welll... We have an off and on relationship but this time, I'm soooo over him.

"Great!" Rachel exclaimed."See ya in class!"I yelled back.

Devan's POV

I put my hood on and walked in the classroom. As I looked up, I saw everyone looking at me even though they couldn't see my face.

"And again..What's your excuse again TODAY Mister,"the teacher asked. "I-I'm sorry. I'm just transferred here and I couldn't find the room m-ma'am." "who says your new here huh? And you know this school in your school cause you've been here since your first year and now your a senior. What do you have? Memory loss?"She exclaimed back.. "Umm..Umm no ma'am,"I said looking up at her so she could see my face. "Oh.. I'm sorry, my mistake so your Devan right?" "Yes M-ma'am," I said. "Oh wait.. Justin's right there I must not have noticed. Justin, move your seat next to Niki and Devan, you sit in Justin's seat please."

Selena's POV

Yessss finally that annoying person move'd by Devan's actually pretty cute, But what about his personality?

I passed a note saying:Hey! Welcome to this school. Trust me, this school is crazy(with a face in it)😊 Well goodluck*winky face*
I turned around and passed the note and just smiled. He looked at me and winked. He opened the note and mouthed the word:Thanks. And all I did was smile.. So dorky of me😂💖

------------------------------------------------------------------------
Omg you guys should listen to the song I put on top. It's a remix or Closer and Jumpshot. Those are my 2 favorite songs EVERR.. Anyways I hope you AND THANKS FOR 100 VEIWS!