Chapter 16:Just a Walk in the Park #4

Omg guysss! I'm soooooooo sorry I can't update so much anymoreee😭😭 so here's a longer chapter for y'all I'm sorry for all the parts of the "date"😂😂😂
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Justin's POV

I was SO mad. Forget that. I was FURIOUS. Selena was trying to make me jealous.. Whatever this was such a bad idea.. I turned back from the way I came and looked for my driver since I was to lazy to drive my own. DAMMIT(Daumn Daniel😂😂 don't mind that u I put in😂😂) I called my driver and he said he'll be here in 5. I don't HAVE PATIENCE! Or do I? Lol yeah jk😂😂..

Selena's POV

I was so relieved when Justin went back to his hiding place.. Wait.... What the heck? Lol..? Me and Devan walked and talked for a while then we decided to call it a day. Devan decided that he'd walk me home and of course I aloud it😂He's SOOOO sweet!!😱🔥😊💖✨ Lol yeah ok..... Calm down Sel😕 Suddenly, I felt a hand on my shoulder.

"Umm.. Selena were here...."I heard Devan say, looking down. Huh I musta been daydreaming😕😂 and why was he looking down? Hmm... Is something bothering him?"Huh? Oh uhm thanks for walking me home!"I said, giving him a grin, "So I'll see you in school tomorrow?" "Of course,"he mumbled. Something is definitely bothering him. I said bye to him and went in my house.

Collins POV

I was in my room packing when my mom called me down for "something." Oh. Packing to go where you ask? California. Where in Cali you ask? Haha yeah... You probably didn't even ask any of those questions😂. I'm going to visit Devan but he doesn't know that. I know boys don't do surprises, but I'm a man full of surprises, since I'm a magician😂😂. Did I say visit? I meant that I'm moving to Cali!!!!!!!! Or am I?😕😶😶Yeah lol jk yup I am.😂

Lemme tell you about my self.

1) I'm a magician(I bet you'd already know that😂)
2) I'm hilarious af😂
3)I'm Devan bestie(😂😂😂😂😂)
4)I'm a boy😂(or am I?(^.^)
5)I'm cuter than all of yous (Jk... I'm ugly af....NOT😂😂)
6)I'm 19(I think😂😭😱)
7)I use the 😂 emoji a lot in this story even though I'm not writing this story😂😂😂
8)I was on AGT(Americas Got Talent)😂 AND I WON FOR MY MAGICAL TALENT!!! LOL YEAH OK SORRYY..🔥😂
9)I'm smart and nice*smirks*😏
10)This is my last fact

I walked down the stairs to where my mom was. "Honey, there's someone here to see you,"Mom my said, probably thinking I didn't hear her. I hummed a song quietly to myself as I walked into the kitchen. Suddenly, my heart froze.

"Hey, missed me?"

Devan's POV

I've been thinking ever since I saw Selena looking at Justin at the park. She probably thought that I didn't see him but... I did. Selena had a disapointted look on her face when he started walking away. I guess I thought(he thought that Selena liked him) wrong. Selena likes Justin, although she doesn't show or admit it. I know Selena and Justin will one day be a happy couple, but I don't care as long as it makes Selena happy.

Justin's POV
*Next morning at school*

"Hey babe, wanna come over tonight,"said this random girl that came up to me. "Nah, I'm with this hotter girl tonight, maybe next time,"I said winking, because I was lying but she probably thought I winked because...something? She scoffed and responded,"But.. But... I'm hot TOOO!!!" "Err... Yeah umm nah,"I said looking behind her pretending look for someone."UGHHHH!"she said and sashayed away.

---------------------------------------------------------------
OMG GUYSS!!!! IM SOOO SORRY I HAVENT UPDATED IN SOOOOOOOOOOOOO LONG!!! AND OMG THANKS FOR ALMOST 600 VEIWS!!!!! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!! ALSO GO IN READ Amber_Unicorns BOOK!!! SHES AWESOME AND HER BOOK IS SOOOOOOOOO GOOODDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SORRY OR ALL THE CAPS!!!! IM JUST SOOOOOOOOOOO EXCITED RITE NOW😭😭!!!!! AND WHY DO I SAY SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WITH SO MANY Os???????!?!?OMG TANK YOU GUYS SSSSSSSSSSSSOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCHHHHHHHH and I know this isn't a long chapter but I do promise that I will have one soon! And you can try to guess who the "person" is in Collins POV.

With more love than usual😂😂,
Mae💖✨💋😱