30:Creepy Clarinet

-Vin POV-

Dalawang linggo na ang nakalipas simula nung birthday ni Hannah.Huling naming pagkikita ay nung birthday niya kaya naman nag-aalala ako sakanya.Where the part of hell she could be?We were so happy since the time we are together,but after that,I can't see her anymore.I can't see even her shadow.How can I live without her?Yes,I can live here in the fvcking world of mortals,but my life will be hopeless,colorless.Edi parang hindi na rin ako nabuhay nun.Humihinga ka nga,wala naman yung taong nagpapasaya at nagpapatibok ng puso mo.

.

Fvck!I may be sound gay but that was the reality,the truth.Kung kayo ang nasa kalagayan ko,I assure na hindi niyo rin makakayanan ito.Kayo nga,crush niyo lang yung tao,pero kung makapagselos kayo wagas!Bakit,kayo ba!Hindi naman 'di ba?Oh,ba't nagseselos ka?Tsk!Don't be such assuming!Expectation is the root of heartaches!Always remember that.

.

Back to my story,I'm here at school now.Our teacher continues telling us some nonsense story about her life,and my fvcking idio-t classmates are very glad to listen to that godd@mn story!Our teacher sharing her life experience.She said that she do believe in vampires and she already encountered one of them,us rather.

.

"Mr.Eduard,are you listening to my story?", she asked while one of her eyebrows was raised and wiggling.

.

"Obviously,no!", I said boringly and I sighed exasperatingly.

.

"Ha-ha-ha!So you're not listening to my story,huh,Mr.Eduard?Okay,fine.I'll just ask you a question regarding of my story,and if you don't got the correct answer,I'll send you to the principal office.Deal?", she said proudly.

.

"Go ahead!I'm so fvcking bored!", I said.

.

"So,where did I met the vampire that I was saying to my story and what's his name?", she asked while smiling like she's threatening me.

.

She was such an idiot!The fvcking fvck!Earlier,she was proudly saying to us that she already encountered a vampire,but she don't know that vampires can read the mind of mortals.I'm a vampire prince so I can read the sh¡tty answer on her mind!Idiot!

.

"You met that vampire in Clistomaj Ahirkum Oquasion and his name is Froilan Cross,am I right?", I answered while I'm playing Candy Crush on my tab.

.

She gasped.Maybe she was flabbergasted 'cuz I know the answer to her nonsense question.As I was saying,she is a freaking idio-t.

.

"Y-You're right,Mr.Eduard!You may take your seat now", she said amazingly.

.

Thanks God!When the bell rung,I got my @ss off the chair and I go to the cafeteria.I ordered my order to the counter.I just ordered carbonara,fried chicken and a glass of iced tea.I look for a vacant table and luckily,I found one.I put the tray on the table and I sat on the chair.I'm so thirsty that's why I got the glass of iced tea and drink the half of it.

.

"Vin!", someone called me so I find the one who called my name.I found a cute girl infront of me.Seriously,I didn't even know her.Who the fvck is she?

.

"Hey!", I just said.

.

"Vin,can I sit here 'cuz ya' know?!There are no more vacant table", she languaged.

.

"K", i just answered.

.

"Vin,I'm Clarinet!Can we be such friend?", she asked.

.

"Hmm.Lemmé think about that", I answered.

.

"Okay.Hihihi.Vin,do you know what?", Clarinet said.

.

"What?", I questioned.

.

"I'm a vampire.Hihihi", she answered.

.

"So?", I asked boringly.

.

"Aren't you shocked that I'm a vampire?Come on,dude!I'm not just a simple vampire!I'm also a serial killer!Ahihihi!", she said.

.

I frowned.

.

"Eh?", I answered out of my mind.

.

After that,she bited my wrist and the blood flow out!The blood goes to my carbonara and it serves as sauce.My carbonara was already like a spaghetti because of my delicious blood!Hays!Fvck this fvcking girl!

.

"Why did you effing do that?", I asked her angrily.

.

"To prove myself to you that I'm a serial killer and I WILL KILL YOU SOON AS POSSIBLE.Hihihi", and after that,we teleported and we are already at my real home.

.

How I miss Emperius Vampiruz!

***