Chapter 1 ➾ Prologue

Warning ⛔️

Before you read the story you must keep in mind that this is based on a true story of a Mexican girl that was ten years old. second this story include non-consensual sexual,abuse ,violence ,kidnapping.

If you care to skip the violence and everything or you don't feel comfortable with the age then I advice you to skip ahead to chapter 20.

YOU have been warned.

Full Summary

Kenan is a well-known and ruthless mobster even thought he is only fifteen years old, he gets what he wants, when he wants and he learned that from his father. When Kerem kills Kenan's father , Kenan takes his revenge into his own hands and kidnaps Kerem's sister, Melek, Kerem most valuable asset.

Chapter 1 

18 Years Ago

18 Years Ago

Melek was laid back on her couch stretching out her legs as she flicked through the channels on the television. It was the first week of summer vacation and she was already bored. The holidays were supposed to be the best time of the year, but after a series of unfortunate events over the last year, she had found herself parent-less, having to now live with her two older brothers.

It wasn't so bad living with her brother, Ahmet, he was kind , Protective ,and treated her like all older brothers should but after he survived the car crashed that killed his parents ; he had fallen in to a state of depression.

It had been a tough year for both of them. Although it had affected her just as badly, Melek believed that Allah has tested her and she managed to overcome it all and become the person she used to be. It was difficult, but she did it. She'd never been very popular at school, her only friend being leyla and although she supported her every step of the way, sometimes it was a little too much. They treated her like she was made of glass and that she might break at any moment or fall into a deep set depression.

Just like her brother.

Ahmet had always been a bit of a trouble maker at school, but her mother had always insisted it was just a stage in the teenage years. But, after the accident, things just fell to pieces for him. He started ditching school, lashing out and breaking himself away and he stopped praying. Some days he was fine, but others Melek struggled to even get a word out of him. She'd tried everything but nothing worked.

It scared her sometimes, when he wondered off late into the night or didn't come when she calls for him but there wasn't much she could do. They didn't have any relatives except there estranged-brother so they went and lived with him since they were both underage and he didn't live far so Melek was still able to go to the same school and meet her friends.