What've I done

I'm going to start with a small rant before I get on with writing......

HOLY MOTHER OF CRAP THE NEW TRAILER

THE ENDING OH MY GOD

THE EMOTIONS, MY EMOTIONS
THE MUSIC ARGHHHGHFGHG

SEND HELP

I got hit with an overload of emotion while watching this which, in turn, lead to me being smacked, rather violently, square in the face with a butt load of emotional inspiration so... This is going to be based on the new trailer (video is above, you're welcome).

Get your tissues ready coz that god damned video is going to mess you up big time.

Anyway, on with the writing~

________

Blood. The red liquid oozed out of your flesh and doused your clothing. Short and strangled was the breath that left your lips and you stared into the source of light before you - his eyes; fiery rings of hatred.

This isn't the Noctis you knew. This isn't the Noctis you know. This isn't the Noctis you Love.

Your legs gave way and your body dropped into a heap on the ground.  Eyes gazed heavily up to the man who stood over you, weapon dripping with your blood.

Your eyes closed as your body became numb and cold, only to be reopened as you heard a clang weapon and the thud of his weight on the dirt next to you.

An arm went around your shoulders and the other to the bleeding wound on your stomach.

Blue.

His eyes were back to normal. Tears trickled down his cheeks, his breathing fast and erratic.

"It's okay... It wasn't you in control" Was what you desperately wanted to say but, every time you tried to speak nothing would come out. So, instead of speaking, you simply gave the man a warm and loving smile to send your message in your final moment.

Your muscles relaxed allowing your eyes to close, your head to flop backwards and your smile to slowly fade. All signs of life erased from your body.

For a brief second his breathing stopped. He shook you and called your name desperately wanting to undo what had happened. He wanted you with him. He needed you with him.
He loved you.

Realising the reality of the situation, Noctis brought you close and buried his face in your neck, letting out a pained cry as his heart shattered inside of him.

"What've I done..."
_________