You

Song:
Ivan Torrent - Before I Leave This World (Beautiful Orchestral)
___________________________

You stood on the balcony looking up at the night sky and all of its shining stars. Your arms were comfortably positioned on your boyfriend's chest and around his side as you stood leaning your head on the front of his shoulder. His strong and safe arms wrapped around your waist making you feel protected.

Every few minutes you'd sniff a little as you still tried to recover your normal breathing pace. Tears would escape your eyelids and run down your cheeks only to be met by your fingers wiping them away.

You'd been feeling very down lately and you just couldn't take it much more and your emotions collapsed and you just ended up as a mess of tears in your bedroom a few hours prior. Noctis had been passing by and he heard you and he wasn't going to allow you to cry by yourself.

He had laid on the bed with you and had taken in all of your worries and had wiped your tears away, telling you that you needed to save your tears for something happy so that you could cry tears of joy and not sadness. He could be such a sweetheart.

Noctis had decided it was a good idea to get some fresh, cold air as crying so much overheated you and the stars were a spectacular sight to behold and he wanted to watch the them with you at some point also. So, there you both were, standing on the balcony in each other's embrace watching the stars.

You felt Noctis shift as he took hold of one of your hands and then lead you over to the wall at the edge of the balcony and sat you down on it. He placed your hands in your lap and bent down placing both of his hands either side of you, leaning them on the cold stone.

"Whenever you feel like this I want you to tell me about it okay?" He murmured as he gently placed his lips against your forehead leaning a light kiss on your pale skin. You parted your lips to respond but he put his hand on your cheek and used his thumb to shush you.

He ran his cold digit along your plump lips and then leant in capturing them in a sweet kiss. You closed your eyes and a few new tears escaped your eyes and ran down your cheek to, once again, be brushed away by Noctis' thumb.

He wrapped his arm around your lower back and kept the other planted on the balcony wall. You moved your hands from your lap to the bottom of his jaw and held the sides of his head and neck in your palms. Your fingertips brushed the ends of his Raven coloured hair and you moved one of your hands to lace your fingers in it.

He pulled away and you breathed shaky breaths as you gazed into his brilliant blue eyes. They set your soul on fire every time you looked deeply into them, they showed all of his true emotions and you could read every last one of them. A privilege not many people had.

"Noct..?"

"Hmm?"

"Thank you. Thank you for being here and for being you. I love you. Very much."

"I wouldn't be me without you though, (y/n). I love you too"

You smiled and stood up bringing him into a tight warm hug. As you stood your eyelids began to feel heavy and you yawned a little, burying your head into the crook of Noctis' neck. He seemed to gather that you were tired and picked you up, carrying you over to the bed and placing you in it.

He closed the balcony door and switched off the light before getting in behind you and wrapping his arms around your body once again. 
____________________________