Over-Protective

"Why are you so upset about this Noct!?"

"Because I know what men are like! All they want from you is sex when they look at you like that!"

"It's literally the first time I've ever seen him and he looked at me because that's what all guys do! You should know that!"

"Yeah but he looked really shady and I didn't like it (y/n)."

"You always say this! Every time we go somewhere and there are older men there you never fail to get over protective of me! How do you think I feel huh?! Girls gawk at you left right and centre! 'Look it's the prince', 'it's prince Noctis!', and you know what the best part is!? When they start hating on me for dating you! That feels amazing!"

"(Y/n) that's completely different! And they don't hate on you for dating me. If they did I'd know about it. And I'm allowed to be protective of you, I'm your boyfriend after all aren't I!?"

"Oh great, well now you know don't you! And, how is it completely different!? Are you even hearing the words that are coming out of your mouth Noctis!?"

"I just don't trust those guys."

"Yeah and you clearly don't trust me either!"

You span around and threw the bedroom door open before storming out and slamming it shut behind you. You walked down the long hallway, trying your best to cover up your face and shield the salty tears running down your face from the people walking past.

"(Y/n)?" You looked up when a hand landed on your shoulder. "What's wrong?"

Oh no... Why did it have to be king Regis? Why couldn't it have been Ignis or someone.....

"I... Uhh... Nothing, it's nothing I'm fine." You sniffed and whipped the tears off of your cheeks and smiled up at him. I can't just openly say 'oh yeah I've just had a huge argument with your son and I walked out on him crying because he's being an idiot but then, to be completely fair, so am I. So I guess we're even.'

"It doesn't look like nothing. I don't think nothing would make you cry like this, do you?" He placed a hand on your shoulder and smiled at you sadly.

You lowered your gaze to look at the ground and quietly responded. "No sir..."

"I understand if you don't want to talk to me about it so why don't you go and talk to Noct about it? I'm sure he'll listen to you."

The mention of your boyfriend's name made you more upset but you also knew you couldn't let this drag on. "Yeah, maybe I will. Thank you your majesty." You bowed slightly as he turned and walked away leaving you to stand awkwardly in the hallway by yourself for a few minutes before plucking up the courage to go and talk to the ravenette in question.

You held your arms as you walked back to your room and you knocked on the door and opened it, "Noctis, I'm re- Noct?" You noticed that, as you walked into the room, he wasn't there and then it dawned on you and you ran over to the window and looked out to see a car waiting.

"Oh no I completely forgot that he has to leave on a business trip today!" You span back around and sprinted out of the room and back down the hall way. You almost fell down all of the stairs a few times from how fast you ran and you very nearly crashed into Prompto, who seemed very confused about your sudden outburst.

You slammed through the doors at the top of the stairs in the citadel and saw Noctis talking to Ignis beside the car with the door open.

"Noctis!!" You yelled as loud as you could while continuing to run down the concrete steps.

His head flung around, as did Ignis', and he looked slightly startled and confused as to why you were bolting towards him. When you got close enough you practically leapt at him, wrapping your arms around his neck tightly, bringing him into a needed hug.

"I'm so sorry! I'm so sorry! I shouldn't have gotten angry with you for simply being protective. I'm so sorry Noctis, I didn't and I don't mean anything I said earlier. You have the right to be protective over me as you're my boyfriend like you said. I'm sorry."

He hugged you back and stroked your hair gently. "I'm sorry too (y/n), I was wrong to put down how you feel about those girls. I promise I'll make sure to make it more obvious that I'm not interested in them as I am already taken."

You nodded into his shoulder and gripped his suit a little tighter and then let go and pulled away from the hug. "I'm sorry I'm holding you up..."

"Not at all, Ignis keeps trying to make me leave early so I still have about five minutes until I have to leave."

"That's good, coz I'm not planning to let you go for a while." You nuzzled back into his neck and he kissed your head.

"That's fine by me."
________________________
I'll proof read later it's 23:30 I'm so tired damn