Late Night Greetings

You sat on your bed going over some documents the King had given you to show Noctis. Why he couldn't just give them to the prince himself, you didn't know. "How much writing can one man do?!" You groaned at the booklet sized mound of paper sitting next to you and then you looked at your phone for the time.

"Oh. It's 1 am." You decided it was a good time for you to go to sleep so you got up, slid the paper back into its folder and placed it on your desk and then switched your light off. As you were just about to climb into bed however, your door flew open and was then quickly shut by someone. Out of instinct, you grabbed the nearest thing to you, which happened to be the document, and lobbed it at said intruder while yelling 'who's there?!'

You received a rather pained 'ouch' as you saw the figure clutch their head after being hit with the folder of paper and growl back at you, "are you trying to knock me out or something (Y/n)!? The hell did you just throw at me anyway!?"

Wait a second... That voice. Oh no... I just threw a folder at the Prince. Oh just kill me now.

"Noctis? Is that you?" You fumbled around your side table to find your torch and you shone it at him.

"Of course it is. Who else is gonna be in your room at this time of night huh?"

His snarky remarks always irritated you a little but, you did ask for that one and he did say them in a way that you found rather hot.

You sighed, put down your torch and pulled back your duvet beckoning for him to come over to you and get in. He did as instructed, as a good boyfriend would, and he got into bed and immediately snuggled up to you. "Hey Noct... Why are you in my room at this time of night?" You questioned him as it dawned on you that he probably shouldn't be in there.

"I couldn't sleep and I haven't seen you all day so, I thought I'd come and say hello to my girlfriend." He mumbled his response but you could tell that his mood had shifted to a more childish and happy one.

"Awh Noct~ how sweet of you." You poked your head up and brushed his jawline with the tips of your fingers and kissed him gently on his soft pale lips. He kissed back equally as lovingly. He moved down to your neck, placing little butterfly kisses all over your skin before he stopped and asked you a question.

"Are you busy tomorrow (Y/n)?" His voice was deeper than it usually was and you could feel his warm breath on your neck and it made you shiver. That's a strange question to be asking... He's probably planning something.

"No, I'm not. Why?"

"Good... Because-" He threw himself on top of you and caged your head in between his forearms, his lips hovering just millimetres away from your ear into which he whispered seductively:

"Because dear (Y/n), you aren't getting any sleep tonight."
________________________________