Property of the Prince

I couldn't not use this picture. The caption was just perfect.
This was requested by Lady_Ashe0886
I hope it's ok XD
_________________________________
The dark haired man stood leaning against a tree eyeing up his friends. His arms were folded against his chest as he watched you enjoy their company and not his. He felt as if his stomach was going to throw itself up from how much rage was boiling within him. Noctis took his eyes off of you and looked over to his adviser standing near him. It appeared that Ignis could feel the rage emitting from the young Prince as he raised an eyebrow when Noctis glanced over.

"What." Noctis said more bitterly than he meant to.

"Jealous are we Highness?" Ignis questioned already knowing the truthful answer but, of course, Noctis was never going to admit it.

"No." He scrunched his face up and frowned over at Ignis and then resumed his scowling back at Prompto and Gladio.

Prompto had taken it upon himself to teach you how to shoot a gun and Gladio decided to join in, just to annoy your already over protective boyfriend. Gladio kept sending Noctis looks that plainly read, "what're you gonna do about it?" And "come get her if she's yours". However, Noctis wouldn't allow himself to be provoked by Gladio and decided to wallow in his jealous mood by a tree with Ignis. Noctis didn't want to ruin your fun and he knew you wouldn't do anything so he wanted to leave you be.

He watched you smiling and it lightened his mood a little until your boot got stuck in the mud and when you managed to pull it out, after quite a bit of struggling, you slipped and lost your balance toppling forward onto Prompto. It was still awkward even though you were still partially standing but it was the hand positions that embarrassed you and enraged Noctis the most.

Prompto had managed to catch you, which was great, but one of his hands was around your back and the other had, very unfortunately for him, managed to grab hold of your butt.
Gladio took this as his cue to leave the area around you and Prompto and head over to where Ignis was standing.
Your (e/c) orbs stared straight into Prompto's terrified blue ones, a blush evident on both of your faces.

That was the last straw. Noctis snapped.

"I'm sure it was an accident Highness, there's no need to kill anyone." Ignis tried to calm him down and completely failed.

"Bullshit." He pushed himself off of the tree and began to stalk over to you.

"Language!"

"Fuck that!" Apparently Noctis was angry.

He stormed past Gladio and gave him a death glare as he did so, and then he reached where you were and Prompto was a stuttering mess of apologise to both you and Noctis as his presence of jealousy and anger got stronger. Noctis reached out and grabbed your arm pulling you over to him and smashed his lips to yours. His eyes narrowed as he kissed you looking directly at the blonde and then he closed them, your eyes stayed wide open with surprise however.

He pulled away leaving you breathless and red faced as you held onto his jacket. When you regained your composure you decided to tease him a little as he dragged you away from Prompto, after making it very clear that he should probably be more careful on where he touched you in the future.

"That was unnecessary Noct. It was an accident. "

"I don't care, he shouldn't have touched you there." He grumbled back at you.

"Somebody got jealous~"

"Did not."

"Did too~" you wrapped an arm around his as you walked towards the car.

"Did not..."

"You're such a kid"

"Am not"

"A jealous kid"

"Am not!"

"Hahahahaha"
________________________________

I hope you like it~