Bed hair

You stood in your nightwear peeking out of the window while waiting for your alarm to go off. It looked like it was going to be a beautiful day. You had a training session today so, you hoped that Gladio wouldn't be too harsh on you and let you wonder around outside for a little while. You might even be able to drag 'sleeping beauty' with you.

Buzz buzz buzz buzz

Your alarm went off causing your phone to vibrate around on the side table. You plodded over to your phone and picked it up, only to glance over to your boyfriend who was trying to cram in as much sleep as he could. You clicked the dismiss button and decided to get him off his ass yourself.

"Noct~ rise and shine Princess~" You chimed as you walked round to his side of the bed and leant down to poke his cheek with your finger.

You continued to poke his face with your finger until he feeble tried to swat it away. "Unnn...(y/n)... Nnnooo..." He wined at you and rolled into his back one of his arms covering his eyes.

"But Noctie! You've gotta get up!" You wined back at him placing both of your hands on he bed and bouncing it a little

"But Noctie! You've gotta get up!" You wined back at him placing both of your hands on he bed and bouncing it a little. Your efforts didn't pay off however, and Noctis just continued to lay on his back in bed.

Ok fine... I'll use s different method.

You moved your hand and placed it on the other side of him and leant over until you were straddling him. You poked him in the stomach and he cracked his eyes open to look at you. He groggily looked at you with his tired blue eyes and slowly moved his hands to your sides.

"Up."

"....no"

"Noct."

"Nnnnn..."

"If you stall we're gonna be late."

"...."

"What would Ignis do if you arrived late to a meeting Noctie?"

He opened his eyes fully and looked at you with a rather fearful expression.

"Exactly." You stated raising your eyesbrows.

He groaned again and, using you as some form of pillar to help him, he sat up. He looked up at you, because of the position you were in, and sighed. "Ok, I'm up. Happy?"

"Yup~" You chimed and gave him a peck on the lips. Upon pulling away you got an eyeful of his, very messy, Raven hair. It made you chuckle a little.

"What?" Noctis looked around and then gazed up at you, confused as to why you were laughing.

"Aww Noct you look so adorable with your bed hair~" You beamed down at him and reached your hands up to the feathery locks. You combed your fingers through the back and sides of it helping it go back to its usual state.

You sat and he allowed you to fix his hair until you looked over at you phone and saw the time. You sprung off of Noctis' lap yelling.

"Oh my god! We really are gonna be late!"

_________________________
Sorry about not updating for a while, I've been concentrating on my exams but I only have one more now so I can get back to writing.

I'll proof read later (at some point)