Arachnophobia

-fear of spiders-
__________________________

What on earth is that sound?
You thought to yourself as you laid on the bed reading a book. Noctis currently had his head planted on your lap and was peacefully snoozing, laying across the bed and using you as a pillow.

tap tap tap

You furrowed your eyebrows when the strange noise re sounded and you lowered your book so that the written pages were facing towards the ceiling.

You looked down at your boyfriend and then around to your sides but didn't see anything unusual in the room and you frowned a little when you couldn't find the source of the sound. 

You were about to dismiss the strangeness until-

Tap tap tap... thud

-A huge spider landed directly in the middle of the pages of your book and you almost had about five heart attacks at once. The fact that Noctis was quite happily sleeping on you completely vanished from your mind as the eight legged creature decided it was going to start moving.

You let out a screech of terror as you launched your book across the room. Noctis flew up from his laying position to see you frantically flailing and looking around the room for something to get it with. Scratch that - to make him get it with.

"What? What is it? What happened!?" Your boyfriend spewed questions at you through confusion and terror of his own, through how much you made him jump.

"I Need a POT OR SOMETHING!!"

"What? Why?!"

"SpIDER!! REALLY BIG!! Get iT GeT IT!!" You stood up on the bed, throwing the large pot you found at Noctis as he span around eyeing the floor for the huge monster.

"Where the hell is it??!"

"It's on the wALL ITS ON THE WALL NOCT GET IT!" You yelled back at him pointing at the large black dot climbing up white wall.

After a few minutes of Noctis trying to trap the rapidly moving arachnid, he finally managed to get it and throw it out the window. He turned around and walked back over to the bed, where you were still standing, and flopped down onto his back.

"You okay (nickname)?"

"Yeah... Thank you Noct. I know you don't like bugs but I just can't-"

"It's ok hun. Come here." He stretched his arm up and tugged on your hand to make you sit down but before you could the bedroom door burst open to reveal Gladio, who had a worried expression on his face.

"We heard yelling! What happened? Are you both alright?"

You and Noctis just looked at him and simply said:

"Spider."

_____________________________

Hi guys, sorry I haven't updated in a while. I still have three more exams to do and they're actual GCSEs so they're really important. Also, from all of the writing I've had to do for the other exams, my tendinitis has flared up again and it makes it very hard to type or do anything with my right hand because of the pain.

For those of you who don't know, tendinitis is the inflammation of the tendons (connects muscle to bone) in parts of your body but my tendons also rip and tear causing more pain. I have it in my right wrist and both of my ankles so, please bare with me until it heals again T^T.

Also, thank you so much for 8K on this!! I really appreciate this and a special will be up for the 8K/9K soon(ish).

Missed you guys T~T