The ringing of the bell broke Victoria out of her reverie. She slipped her backpack and placed her notebook to the teacher's desk before exiting the classroom.

***

Geometry is the only class she has with Hayley and Elizabeth together. She loves Geometry not because of her classmates but also because in all the Math classes she had it's the only time she doesn't have trouble answering the quizzes and worksheets. And having a fun yet knowledgeable Professor is also a bonus point.

Professor Ultear Evans is middle-aged woman with raven-colored hair that she likes to keep in a very intricate bun. She is a very go-with-the-flow kind of the teacher. She doesn't mind really care if you are talking or joking around in her class just not during discussion days and the quiz day. She tolerates them. But what she really hates is when she is discussing nobody is paying attention to her. She can be as sweet and kind as a bunny but once you aggravate her for not listening to her discussions, which only happens every Monday and Wednesday and the quiz day during Friday, you'll be meeting the She-Devil.

"Good morning, Professor Evans," Tory greeted as she passed the teachers desk in front of the room just near the door.

"Good morning Victoria," she replied before going back to checking some papers in her table.

"Tory," she heard Hayley and Elizabeth exclaimed.

She turned as spotted them waving at her from their seats at the back of the room. Victoria rushed towards them.

"Hey guys," she said settled down on the arm chair between theirs..

"Hey," they replied.

"How was Home Ed.?" Elizabeth asked smirking.

Victoria groaned. "We were baking macaroons and Alexa broke one of the glass bowls Professor Robertson owned. She was furious. She gave Alexa detention."

Elizabeth and Hayley were shocked but started laughing anyway.

"Oh my gosh," Hayley said changed the subject still giggling, "Did you know that there is a new student?"

"New student?" Victoria asked skeptically.

"Yes. New student," Hayley said nodding her head vigorously.

Elizabeth nodded in agreement.

"It's not another slutty tart like you-know-who, is it?" Victoria whispered.

"Of course not," Hayley said as if Victoria just insulted her.

"Defensive much," Victoria said taking out her notebook and a pen from her bag as she notice the Professor standing from her seat.

"It's because the new student is not a girl, Tory" Elizabeth supplied.

"What?" Victoria whispered.

The class had just started and the touch board was turned on. The whole class was silent within minutes as Professor Evans voice filled the huge hall. The unruly conversations were silence and were replaced by the scratching sounds of pen and paper and the flipping of pages.

Victoria turned her focus on the board signaling the end of the conversation but from corner of her eyes she could see Hayley scribbling vigorously on a piece of paper. But she paid no heed.

Victoria copied the notes the teacher had flashed in the screen.

Introduction of Geometry

She wrote with a wonderful flourish of her pen.

But before she could continue a folded piece of paper was thrown in the middle of her notebook.

She looked at Hayley would gestured for her to read it. She looked at the teacher to see her busy in pointing out some figures in the board. It was safe.

She unfolded the paper and read what was written.

VICTORIA ROSTOVA!!!! It is not a slutty bitch.

He is a Duke of Caprieche. In Italy.

They say he is extremely handsome. And hot too.

Victoria rolled her eyes. Typical Hayley!

She wrote one sentence.

Make sure you never let Adam know how you are practically drooling over this Duke, Hayley.

Before Victoria could pass the paper back to Hayley, Elizabeth's hand snatched it. She quickly scanned the paper and scribbled something on the paper. She didn't bother to fold it as she pass it to Victoria.

Yeah! We wouldn't want Adam to cry like a baby, do ya?

Let's continue the conversation later.