Chapter 15

-Third Person P.O.V-

"A war? With the frost giants?" The fire giant king throws back his head and roars with laughter. "I've seen their ruler. They are weak"

"Yes, your majesty... Jotunheim is ripe for the taking. It should be an easy win" A smaller fire giant smirks.

"When will the army be ready?" The king asks, leaning closer.

"By midnight, sire"

"We will attack at sunrise"

"Yes sire"

-Loki P.O.V-

The last thing I remembered was (y/n)'s arms protecting me from the frost giants. For a while, I thought I was dead. I would always hear (y/n) speaking to me but I could never understand what she was saying until one day her words started to make sense. She was reading to me. I recognised some of the stories. Especially the once from 'Tales Of Asgard'. But when started reading the one about Odin, I felt myself warming up. The darkness was going away. I heard a shout and (y/n) stopped reading. The coldness came back but I was determined to escape the dark prison. I focused on (y/n). Recalling everything I knew about her. I pictured her beautiful face in my mind and concentrated on her deep (e/c) eyes. Warmth started rushing through my body and the light filled my mind. I opened my eyes to see a wall of glass-like ice in front of me. (When writing this I accidentally wrote glass-like ass XD)

The ice slowly started melting around me. I could move my head. Then my arms. My hips. And finally, my legs. When the ice was thin enough, I pulled my feet out. How long had I been encased in that block of ice? Days? Weeks? Months?  That didn't matter to me. I had to see (y/n) again. I pushed open the wooden door to find a hallway. I followed the stone pathway, going through door after door until I reached the throne room. Two guards stood in front of the door.

"Let me in" I ordered.

"I'm sorry, no-one is allowed to enter the throne room." They said in unison.

"Do you know who I am?" I demanded through gritted teeth.

"It's for the queen's protection"

"Protection from what?"

"The war"

-Your P.O.V-

"This is boring" You sigh, slumping down into your throne. The frost giants refused to let you fight. "I should be out there, getting ready for war!" You stretch out your wings in pride. 

"Open the doors," You hear a familiar voice growl. That couldn't be Loki. He's frozen. You shake your head and try to forget about it. Your thoughts are interrupted when you hear the voice again. "Let me in you mewling quims!"

"Loki!" You squeal and run towards the doors.

"(y/n)!" He shouts back and bashes at the door. You hear the guards outside trying to restrain him.

"Let him in!" You order, pushing the doors open. The guards instantly release Loki and let him enter, closing the doors behind you. Loki swiftly runs over to you and wraps his arms around you.

"(y/n)... I've missed you so much" He whispers, not showing any signs of letting you go.

"Me too... And, you've healed!" You pull away from his embrace to see the place where he was stabbed completely healed.

"Thanks to you. Say, how long was I in the ice. A few weeks? A couple of months?"

"Three years." You say. Loki's smile fades a little.

"Three years?"

"Yea... But I did my best to keep things on track. I managed to get a peace treaty between Jotunheim and Asgard" You smile.

"Well done! That's great. I bet the frost giants didn't like it though. And..." You can see a spark of anger in his eyes. "You started a war!?"

"I didn't want the frost giants to think I was weak..." You mumble.

"Who did you start a war with?"

"Muspelheim..." You mumble in a barely audible tone.

"(y/n)... Who did you start a war with?" Loki looks you dead in the eye.

"Muspelheim." You say louder. Loki grabs your shoulders.

"Do you have any idea what you've done!?" He shouts. "We have no chance against the fire giants!"

"I'm sorry..." You mumble like a child.

"Oh, this is bad... This is very bad..." Loki says, pacing around the room.

"Well, maybe we could talk to the fire giant king..."

"Talk to him? There's no way he would reason with anyone. The only way is war"

"But how are we going to win?" You ask, looking at the floor.

"We're going to have to get help from Asgard" He sighs.

"Thor isn't going to like this" You groan, rubbing your temples.

"No, he's not. But it's our only choice"