"No I've been good please!" Hoseok screamed and tried getting away but he was useless against his dad. He begged him to stop, he begged him for forgiveness; as always it went unheard. He was motionless on the floor when his dad was fed up with him.

It felt like fire was running through his bones but he couldn't complain though, he should know by now that he deserves it, it's his punishment.

When Hoseok thought the abuse was finally over he felt a sharp pain shoot through his tailbone. Forcing his eyes open Hoseok's eyes widened in fear, he craned his neck and saw he was in the boy's bathroom at school, surrounded by the usual five and Taehyung.

"P-please stop..." Hoseok whispered, his only response were them laughing before they continued to abuse the male. Hoseok remained in a fetal position to prevent as much kicks and hits as possible but it was useless because each hit caused his body to flare in pain. The males eyes would overflow with tears as he tried to ignore the pain, the insults, Taehyung's cold stares.

When Hoseok didn't feel anything he peeked his eyes open and found himself in Jungkook's house. He was standing in the middle of their living room with the Jeon family in front of him.

"You really are pathetic aren't you?"

"You're worthless"

"You're such a disappointment Hoseok, go and die! I never want to see your pathetic face again!" Hoseok's heart broke at the words coming out of Jungkook's mouth. It hurt even more when out of nowhere they would start throwing whatever could hurt him at him. Hoseok tried defending himself as he apologised. Unfortunately it didn't end there, he'd turn around to try and protect himself only to be faced with Taehyung, his parents and none other then his bullies. He was cornered. Hoseok screamed out in fear and tried escaping but he never could.

Hoseok shot up with a cold sweat, his breathing heavy. Those dreams were normal now. Starting with the happy times and soon turning into his torturous past then into his mind playing tricks with him. He knew Jungkook would never abuse him but the fear of him realising what a pathetic embarrassment Hoseok was scared him to death, he could turn like the others and abandon him.

Taking deep breaths he closed his eyes to try and calm himself down but he couldn't, every night it'd happen and every night Hoseok couldn't calm down because what they said would rotate in his head and never stop until 6 in the morning where he finally managed to fall asleep again; unfortunately he'd be awakened half an hour later.

Most nights Hoseok lost his sleep but other nights Jungkook would wake up too. He'd rub Hoseok's arm softly and lay him back down before bringing him in his arms and whispering sweet nothings in his ear "it's okay Hobi...I'm here...it was just a nightmare, no one's going to hurt you baby." Hoseok would let Jungkook lullaby him to sleep with his words and his fingers running smoothly through the elder's hair.

Other times Hoseok couldn't help but cry and so Jungkook would hold him close, whisper sweet nothings and rub soothing circles on his back as the elder cried himself too sleep.

Hoseok was falling, Hoseok was falling back into the dark hole that Jungkook somehow managed to pull him out of. Jungkook noticed, somewhere on the way he let go of the rope that was pulling Hoseok out of the darkness and the realisation made his heart break. He wasn't going to say anything, not yet.

Jungkook stayed at the sidelines as he watched his lover work himself to death. Due the lack of sleep and the increase of doubts Hoseok messed up a lot in dance class, the teacher would get mad at him and even if the class was laughing he could hear see his parents, Taehyung and even his bullies laughing at his failures at the back of his head.

Hoseok would stay in the dance rooms longer hours then usual, and when he mentored Taehyung he'd stay long after their time's up to practice. These days he usually came back to the dorm at 1am without having dinner and went straight to bed where he doesn't even get a goodnight's sleep.

Jungkook saw Hoseok was falling deeper and deeper, but he knew this time he couldn't save him even though he'll try his hardest to.

"Hyung...I think that's enough for today..." Jungkook spoke softly from his place on the floor. It was a Friday so Jungkook accompanied him considering he needed to do some dance practice but he stopped because he knew he did enough for the day, however Hoseok kept going. So Jungkook sat himself down, his back against the glass mirror as he watched Hoseok.

"I...I don't think so Kookie.." Hoseok was hunched over as he caught his breath "I...I messed up the last bit" Hoseok sighed and ran a hand through his hair "you can go though it's pretty late."

"I'm not leaving you hyung, you might faint when I leave" Hoseok was about to protest but Jungkook gave him a serious stare causing another sigh to escape the elder's lips "okay...enough for today."

Jungkook smiled and stood up "let's go."

After their showers Hoseok and Jungkook were cuddling on Hoseok's bed, Yoongi seemed to have stayed at the studio late so it was only them two in the room.

"Hyung..?" Jungkook started, Hoseok hummed softly as a response "I...I think you should visit the doctor... I booked you a appointment..."

Hoseok pulled away from his embrace to look at him in the eyes " I don't need to visit the doctor Jungkook I'm perfectly fine. I haven't started cutting" liar "I'm not falling back into my old habits I'm fine."

"Hyung I know you haven't cut but we both know you're not fine. Please just one visit. For me?" Hoseok remained silent, the younger of the two brought Hoseok into his arms again and started rubbing soothing circles on his back "please Hoseok, its only for your health."

"...fine..." Hoseok mumbled quietly into Jungkook's chest.

"Thank you" Jungkook kissed the top of his head.

AN: Thank you for 1k views I wasn't expecting this many views :)