5.9

I AM SO SO SORRY THIS HAS TAKEN FOREVER, I HAVE HAD SUCH LACK OF IDEAS. I AM BACK AND UPDATES WILL NEVER TAKE THIS LONG AGAIN.

please, please read to the end as well, you may get really confused or angry in the middle of this chapter, but please stick until the end for answers. thank you.

i've never done this before in backseat, i'm sure you guys have noticed this story usually goes day by day or a few days will skip. what im doing now is fast forwarding a little over two weeks. this story is moving slowly in time and it's time to kick things into action. not much will change in this two week time jump, but the only events that won't be written about is the guys graduating school and all that.

little filler, they all graduated (yes, even kat)

if you guys also recall from the last chapter, luke asked sam out on a date which i'm sure some of you wanted to hear about that. that hasn't happened yet for a reason you will find out soon. at this point in time, the date hasn't happened.

now that i'm done explaining all of this, let's get into the story.

//

[luke]

july 15, 6:27 pm

Summer.

Boy, was it nice. No responsibilities, no school, no homework, no tests, no nothing. It was now summer and Luke was enjoying every bit of it. Everything about summer so far was amazing for Luke, except for just one thing.

Sam.

Luke hasn't seen her since the graduation ceremony at school. After school ended, there wasn't the excuse of school to see her everyday. It was almost weird for him to not see her everyday. He practically saw her every single day since they met.

When school ended, there was a huge party the next day, which Luke was invited to, so he obviously asked Sam to be his plus one but she failed to show up that night.

He only called and text her a few times that night but didn't get a response. Ever since then, he hasn't bothered to reach out to her. That just isn't his style.

It's usually girls who reach out to him, not the other way around.

It was now July 15th, also known as the day before Luke's birthday. He started to think about Sam for the first time in a few days.

Obviously, Luke was having a party for his birthday and he wanted Sam to show up, of course, but he now started to worry that she wouldn't show up.

Luke felt like a 'sissy' when Ashton asked what Luke wanted for his birthday this year. All he could think was, Sam.

He hated that he felt like that, because that answer sounds so 'lame' but it was the truth.

All he wanted was her and only her.

He sighed to himself as he ran a hand through his mess of hair.

His hair was starting to become more curly, which he found weird since it kind of came out of nowhere.

Luke walked over to where is phone was sat peacefully on his desk and stared at it momentarily. He really wanted to speak to Sam, but something was telling him that he shouldn't.

Why couldn't she just call him? He thought. Was she okay? What happened to her? Is her dad okay? He wondered all these questions to himself. 

He really hoped her dad was okay, because if he wasn't, she didn't deserve to go through this alone. He wanted to be there to support her. Suddenly thought dawned upon Luke.