4.5

the picture above is who i imagine sam as. someone made this for me, which it's supposed to be a conversation between luke and sam (it has never actually happened) a lot of people have asked who i picture her as.

mind you, when i say that i imagine sam as kaya scodelario, i do not mean what she looks like from her skins days. she's too young looking in skins and dresses differently most times then i'd imagine sam as.

i specifically imagine sam as kaya from her role in the movie "Emanuel and The Truth About Fishes" that look is almost exactly how i imagine sam appearance wise.

if you don't picture her like this, that's totally okay !!  this is just now i imagine her to look like and quite frankly i can't picture sam as anyone else but kaya.

//

same day, 11:53 pm

[luke]

He scrambled to pick up his phone from the floor. Luckily there was no damage to his phone. Luke stared at the picture on his screen, still in shock that Jack would do this to him.

He immediately demanded that Jack call him right now.

He didn't want to fight with him over text. Minutes later his phone started to buzz in his hand and he quickly picked up.

"Hey little brother." Jacks mocking tone spoke through the phone. 

"You don't deserve to call me your brother." Luke scoffed, rolling at his eyes at his sorry excuse for a brother.

"I will call you whatever the fuck I please, Lucas." Jack snarled, his tone becoming more serious quickly.

"What are you going to do with that picture, Jack?" He sighed into the phone, pacing around his room.

"Send it to Sam, obviously. But that will only happen if you don't follow my rules." He replied, his tone becoming smooth, but still a bit frightening.

"She wouldn't believe it anyway." Luke shook his head in disbelief.

"Do you wanna take the chance? I'll send it to her right now. Sure she might not believe what she sees, but you and I both know that it's true." Jack chuckled.

"She can't see the picture." He said nervously, biting his lip unconsciously.

"I will send it to her if you don't follow the rules, don't test me Luke." Said Jack.

"Why can't we just drop this? What more do you want from me?" Luke said, his tone becoming exasperated.

"We can if you want. I'll just send her the picture that proves that you've been-" Jack was interrupted by the loud sound of his mothers voice calling for Luke.

"Luke! Who are you talking to at this time of night?" Liz asked, bursting through the doors.

Luke wasn't talking all that quite and the walls weren't very soundproof, so she could easily hear him taking considering the rest of the house was dead silent.

Luke ended the call and threw his phone onto his bed, "Nobody."

"Don't lie to me Luke." Liz sternly looked at him, her hands placed on her hips as she waited for an answer for him.

He hadn't really been telling her the truth that much anymore and she was starting to catch onto that.

"It was just Michael." He said and made his way over into his bed, pretending that he was going to sleep. She didn't need to know that he had been slacking on his studies.