0.7

april 26th, 11:43am

[luke]

"Mates, there's a sick party tomorrow at Nick's, you guys wanna come?" Michael asked excitedly, he absolutely lived for parties, especially Nick's parties.

Luke shrugged his shoulders, he was quite frankly getting parties every Friday night.

"We go to parties every weekend." He sighed.

"Because they're fun!" Michael said loudly, rolling his eyes at Luke.

"Why don't we do something else?" Luke sighed deeply, crossing his arms over his chest.

"C'mon man it'll be fun! You're in right Ash?" Michael pushed, a grin appearing on his lips as Ashton nodded his head. A few minutes later of Mike and Ash pleading that Luke join them, he gave in. Luke loved parties, don't get that wrong but he wanted to do something different than just party, but that would have to wait.

"I'll see you guys later, I'm going for a walk outside." Luke mumbled before grabbing his bag and exiting the lunch room. Ashton and Michael both gave each other a look as Luke walked away but didn't question it further.

Luke sighed to him self, quickly looking around the empty halls before he opened his locker and quickly grabbing his camera. He felt like going out to take pictures instead of sitting with his friends. Luke knew he wouldn't be back for class in time but that really didn't bother him the slightest.

He grabbed his camera out of his bag, and started looking around for shots. Luke smiled brightly to him self after taking a couple pictures that he liked and continued walking down the sidewalk in search for more pictures to take. Just as he bent down to take a picture, someone tapped his shoulder, causing him to jump back immediately.

"Sam! Fuck you scared me." Luke breathed, placing his hand over his chest. She chuckled and looked down at him since usually she looked up at him due to her shortness.

"Why aren't you at school?" He asked, standing up and brushing off his jeans.

"Why aren't you at school?" Sam retorted, smirking as the words flew out.

"I asked you first."

"I asked you second."

"Damn it, you're annoying." Luke groaned, stuffing his camera back into his back and shuffled along side Sam back to school.

"I try, I try." She giggled.

"Will you let me take pictures of you now?" He asked, smiling widely at her, hoping that would help the situation.

"Have you earned my trust yet? No, so until you do no pictures, Hemmo."

"You know that only encourages me to stick around with you more." Luke smirked, chucking to him self.

"You-" Sam started but was cut off by the principal stopping them at the front doors of the school.

"Where have you two been?! My office now." She demanded, they both shot each other a look and then followed the principal into her office. Luke wasn't worried at all, this happened to him more than he could count on his hands but as for Sam, she seemed nervous as they sat down in the office.

"It isn't much of a surprise to see you here, Luke, but as for you Samantha, I wouldn't expect to see a student like yourself here." The principal shook her head sadly, Sam was a good student and rarely got in trouble for things.

"Didn't expect to see little goodie two shoes here either." Luke chuckled along with that everlasting smirk on his lips. Sam scoffed but kept her mouth shut, probably thinking that what she'd say would get her in more trouble.