3.3

june 4th, 5:17 pm

[sam]

Today was a rather boring Sunday for Sam. Sunday's were typically boring for her. For an example, she couldn't go out and party on a Sunday because waking up on Monday with a hangover is not fun. Sunday's were mediocre, for her.

Sam walked at a moderate pace down the foggy streets of England. She had just grabbed a coffee from a local shop and now she was making her way to a park. She liked the park, there was hardly anyone there which made it a nice place to think.

Glancing down at her phone in her hand, she switched the song that was currently playing to 'Screen by Twenty One Pilots' she smiled to herself at the song playing in her ears and continued her way down the streets.

Soon she reached the park; as expected there was no one there. It was old and sort of hidden per-say. She took a seat on a swing that was much too small for her and swung back and fourth slightly. Suddenly she remembered something about this park.

This is where she told Luke about her phobia.

//

"So, Michael, are you going to tell me about this Rose girl?" Sam said as she walked up behind Michael.

He spun around quickly to face her, his cheeks slightly red at the mention of Rose, "Who?"

"You know who I mean, fess up!" She nudged his shoulder as they walked down the halls.

"She's just my friend." He sighed, rolling his eyes.

"Sure she is." Sam rolled her eyes playfully at Michael. Her and Michael has become rather close recently. Funny enough since Michael was a dick to her at first, but it's just an act, really.

"I'll see you later, Sam." Michael smiled as he parted ways with her to go to his maths class.

"I expect to hear about her soon!" She shouted as he walked into the class room. She noticed him flip her off before shutting the door, she rolled her eyes with a smile before she went off to her own class.

As she entered her science class, she was met with two sets of eyes staring at her. One of those sets of eyes belonged to Luke.

"Samantha, may I have a word with you before class starts?" Mrs. Livingston said. Sam glanced up to see that the class wasn't even full yet, she was early for class which wasn't a regular occurrence.

She nodded and sat down next to Luke. Mrs. Livingston cleared her throat before speaking up.

"Right, so Mr. Hemmings here seems to be failing my class," She started, but was interrupted by Sam's slight giggle. She glared at Sam until she stopped laughing. "Anyways, if he doesn't pass my class he doesn't graduate. So, I've offered him a tutor."

"Are you saying you want me to tutor him?" Sam scoffed, shaking her head.

"Well yes, you are exceptionally well at science, Samantha." She complemented.

"Why me though?" Sam groaned.

"Because you're his friend right?" Mrs. Livingston asked, her brow slightly raised at the two teens.

"I wouldn't say-"

"Yes we are." Luke flashed a smile at their teacher, then turned to Sam, sending her a quick smirk.

"Right then! So it's settled, yes?" She asked, clasping her hands together.

"Are you going to pay me for this?" Sam asked, crossing her arms across her chest angrily.