1.7

may 12th, 12:34pm

[sam]

"Kat, I'm not going to another dumb party." Sam groaned as they walked through the halls.

"This one isn't dumb, it's in the forest and forests are cool." Kat said, rolling her eyes at Sam.

"A party in the forest? That just sounds like a horror movie plot." She chuckled, slamming her books in her locker.

"Don't be so pessimistic." Kat scolded. Sam was always pessimistic when on the other hand, Kat was very optimistic.

"I'm not going to a party in the woods, it could rain! You know how the weathers like here." Sam pouted, hoping to get Kat off her back about the party.

"There you go again! Pessimistic as always! Jesus can't you be optimistic for once?" Kat groaned, rubbing her temples.

"Yes I can. I'll go to the party, but only to prove I can be optimistic."

"Great! Bring a sleeping bag since we'll be camping." She smiled, clapping her hands together in excitement.

"Camping? You didn't-"

"See you later Sammy!" Kat giggled and walked over towards Ashton, starting a conversation.

Sam didn't know how Kat always managed to rope her into going to parties. She sometimes hated how optimistic Kat was, it was annoying at times but Sam also wishes she was like that, just not as annoying.

She started to think about the party, she always went to house party's but an outdoor party? It could be really bad.

But it could be really good.

"You going to the party tonight?" Someone tapped her on the shoulder, causing her to jump back a little.

"Jesus you scared me. But, yeah I am going." Sam smiled up at Calum as he nodded.

"Great! I'm going as well so, I'll see you there." He smirked down at her.

"Have you ever been to one of these outdoor parties before?" Sam asked as they walked into a class.

"Yeah, there's one every year, sick party man." He grinned and she nodded.

"Anything bad ever happen at these parties?"

"Just relax, babe, you'll have tons of fun." Calum smiled, patting her on the shoulder before taking his seat.

Sam smiled at what he said until she realized something.

He never answered her question.

-

"Alright, how does this look?" Kat asked Sam, looking herself up and down in the mirror.

"Looks fine." Sam shrugged, how glamours do you need to look to go camping?

"Sam! You can't just wear that, you gotta seduce the men." Kat whined, pulling out something for Sam to wear.

"What the fuck? I'm not wearing that." Sam groaned, eyeing the outfit. It was much to bright and glittery for her taste.

"I thought I'd try." She sighed, hanging the dress back in her closet.

"How are we getting to the party?" Sam asked, looking down at her phone.

"Ashton is driving us." She nodded and returned to looking at her Twitter feed.

Kat tried on numerous outfits, she always did this.

"You're such a cliché." Sam groaned at Kat's stereotypical personality. She pretty much fit into every stereotype that you'd think of for a blonde.