Obelisk

Seto and Joey's P.O.V.

We had traversed for so long. Seriously, why didn't we take a limo? After exiting Slifer's hall, we encountered the longest hallway I have ever seen. It made my driveway seem short. (It made your ego look small!) Shut up Wheeler!

     After traversing that, we arrived at a small annex, onxe more filled with only two doors, adna strange humanoid figure guarding them.

     However, this guardian was different. I felt an aura of power and dominion as soon as I entered the room. I knew thqt aura because I had that aura. I smiled.

     "Hey Obelisk!" Came Ryou's call from the front. He waved at the figure across the room, who didn't respond. So we walked across the room.

     The figure across the room was strange to say the least. He looked like, me only stranger. He had a giant blue breastplate, with matching blue armoured boots. Blue leggings hid underneath the boots and the breastplate, and a section of blue tunic stuck out from the breastplate, ending at the knees.

     Even his mask was scary. While it was tucked away to his left, you could still see the toothy grimace of a blue face. He was actually terrifying, though I wasn't going to admit that it scared me.

     "Ryou. Malik," he said, nodding at each of them in turn. He turned to face me.

     "So. This is my human counterpart. Spitting image, though he seems to be a bit more cowardly," he said, his azure blue eyes peircing mine. My fright took way to anger.

     "Takes one to know one," I said, my expression the one I use on the mutt. It always infuriated him. Obelisk smirked.

     "Ah. I take it back. He has the fire inside him," he said. I smirked back at them.

     "I like this one," I commented to the mutt. He flushed, and tem I added "but not as much as I like you, mutt," I said. His anger turned to a happy expression.

     "Anyway, how do we get passed this one, Ryou?" Joey asked. Ryou looked at Obelisk, and then at me.

     "We can already pass. You have to prove your worth via a champion. Seto challenged him. It proved that our group could pass!" Ryou said.

     "So Seto won us passage?" Joey said, confused. He nodded, and moved so the doorway was accesible.

     "Thank's Obelisk!" Ryou said, walking through the doorway. And we all followed.

******************************

     There. Chapter 20. And I got it by my imaginary deadline. Yay! Vote and Comment.
~Puzzleshipping44

     Hello, dweebs. It's me, Obelisk. I wanted to see how many of you are actually reading this book. Also, Jay wanted me to tell you all that she's working on an original story, called Immortals! The first chapter might be out after Rescuing a Hero has been finished.
~Obelisk T.