Puppyshipping?

Joey and Seto's P.O.V.

     We had been rejoined by Bakura, who had flown in on us. Yes. Flown. As in, had wings and landed in the road ahead of us. Ryou landed a moment later.

      "Where where you guys?" I asked the two figures. Ryou and Bakura just blushed.

      "I figured out that he wasn't a human, but a Yami no angel, and I decided to tell him. That wasn't the plan from the beginning, but it happened," came Ryou's response, his blush deepening throughout his reply.

      "So the mutt has returned. With all the people coming in and out of the forest, I was suprised that you hadn't been discovered or killed," came a dry, familiar voice from behind Bakura.

        "Okay, rich boy, two things. One: don't call me a mutt, and Two: what do you mean by people going in and out of the forest. We have only met one forest outsider on this trip!" I yelled back, earning a small laugh from the Ceo of Kaiba Corp himself: Seto Kaiba.

      Sometimes I think we should work on your temper, Mutt.

     Don't call me mutt!

    Fine.

Better.

       "I will explain after you tell me where the pipsqueak is," he said. Everyone fell silent, and looked into the woods to hide their tears.

       "Yugi...Yugi died," Ryou said, avoiding eye contact with Yami as he said this.

       "Saw it coming. Little pipsqueak can't stand up for himself in the big leagues," he said non-chalantly, as if Yugi's death was no big deal.

       My patience for rich-boy had officially left. He cannot just pawn off Yugi's death like it was a merchandising failure.

     Ryou glanced at me and saw my anger, and I saw his. Maybe I should try to keep it down? Then again, he was always better at controlling my emotions.

     "Okay, that's it rich boy! You asked for it!" I yelled, and ran at him. I raised my fist and braced for contact, but none came. Apparently, he had side-stepped, and had dodged my fist completely. That just made me angrier.

     "Calm down Joey!" Cried Ryou, his eyes a calm brown. He had his emotions in check. Good.

     "Fine." I said, and pouted. I turned and addressed Seto. "Why are you here?"

     "Because I am coming with you. The next object you are looking for is in the basement of Kaiba Corp, and I simply cannot authorize you all to go into my basement," Kaiba said, and turned to walk off.

    And we all followed him to the edge of the forest.

******************************

     Nyeh! It's you favourite Brooklyn resident, Joey Wheeler, at your service! (JOEY! STOP PLAYING WITH THE MIC!) I will do what ever I want to do! (I AM SETO KAIBA, AND YOU WILL DO AS I SAY!) I will do what I want to do!

     Anyway, vote and comment!
~Joey Wheeler and Seto Kaiba