The Millennials

Yami's P.O.V.

     "Did you know that Yugi was in a band?" Asked Yuugi. We were playing 'Did You Know' and the subject was of Yugi.

     "They were called the Millennials, and they were the best singing group for a thousand years straight. It consisted Heba, Atem, Jay, Alia and Yugi. They sang billboard toppers for years. It was the best. And then Heba and Atem died and they couldn't perform. Jay and Alia took the band breakup the worst. It was their passion to sing," Yuugi continued. He smiled, as if he had been there.

     "They sang stuff that was inspirational, and they sang songs that were purely fun. Yugi recorded all their songs on his crystals, and he gave two to Yuugi. Which do you want to hear first?" S0 Yami asked, pulling out a blue crystal and a yellow crystal. I pointed at the yellow one.

     "Okay, inspirational it is, then," S0 Yami said, and put the yellow gem in the middle.

     Yugi was standing on a raised platform with Jay on his left and Heba on his right. He had a microphone in his left hand. An introduction sound came on, and it seemed to be in German, so naturally no one could tell what it said. Then Yugi took a deep breath, and began.

     "Our names won't be remembered,If we die like trampled flowers.  I refuse to be forgotten, written off as less than worthless."

     "Scream and cry but none will hear you, plead and beg but none will help you. You no longer live as cattle, will you rise and join the battle."

     "There are beings that live off our fears, and their words are like knives as they play with our lives. They'll try to control you, as if they own you, will you let them steal your freedom?"

     Now Jay and Alia joined in.

     "Channel the anger swelling inside you, fighting the boundries till you break through, deep in your soul there's no hesitation, so make yourself the one they all fear. There is a wild fire inside you, burning desire you can't extinguish. Your crimson arrow rips through the twilight, this is the moment for war!" And the song ended.

     The projection ended. I sat back, dumbfounded. I had no idea Yugi could sing. He was amazing. He never gave any hints as to his song career.

     "Yeah, I know! He raised me, and he didn't tell me until I was a thousand!" Yuugi said, looking at the blue crystal in his Yami's hand.

     "Does that crystal hold what I think it holds?" Yuugi asked S0 Yami, glancing a slight reflection in the glass. 

     "Yep!" S0 Yami said, putting it down as well. It glowed blue, and the projection shot up again.

     This time, no one was on the stage initially. It was only after the music started that thre figures were seen on the stage.

     Yugi, Atem and Heba were all dressed in matching white tops and capes.

     They came out slowly, singing as they did so

Make a free na splash!
Kasaneta hikari no kontorastu abite.
Feel so free, na kyou tobikomu,
Oredachi no brand new blue, yeah

Omou you ni sei! Sei! Sei! A-oh
Jibunrashiku kick! Kick! Kick! A-oh
Tsukamitai n da pull! Pull! Pull! A-oh
Todokisou na deep! Deep! Deep! Deep!
Splash Free

Buren nai hi ga nai kurai (nai kurai)
Back and fill na batafurai
Shikousagoku na shouritsu ha (in the future)
Ato de ii darou (so take it easy ah)

Uruoshite (mizu kaku yubi ni)
Nagarekomu emotion (kawaki wo mitase)
Nankai na riree ja mou (o-oh)
Atsukunarenai kokoro wo hanate!

Make a free na splash!
Kasaneta hikari no kontorastu no naka
Itsumademo owanarai
Natsu ni me wo korashite, yeah

Omoiomoi ni sei! Sei! Sei! A-oh
Jibunrashiku kick! Kick! Kick! A-oh
Mabushisa he to pull! Pull! Pull! A-oh
Te wo nobashita deep! Deep! Deep!
Splash free!

Miku ni naru hi mo aru darou (aru darou)
Back and forth ni tadayotte
Rakkanreki na uwabe to ka (I know I know)
Urayandari shite (but never to late, ah)

Tsumusaki ni (kanjiru yori saka ni)
Tsugi no vibration (kizuiteshimau)
Chuuco shita (itsuka no jibun)
Kage wo tobikoete yuke (ima shikanai wave)

Mamourikirenai (mizu wo keru you ni)
Genjitsumi no nai puraido nan da (namareka nan sen de)
Saizen no tsumori ja (wo-o-oh)
Chiisaku naru ze (saa)
Imeeji wo sutero!

Let us free na style!
Umidasu daredemo nai ao ni furete
Itsuyorimo jiyuu na
Oretachi ni narunda, yeah

Omou you ni sei! Sei! Sei! A-oh
Jibunrashiku kick! Kick! Kick! A-oh
Tsukamitai n da pull! Pull! Pull! A-oh
Todokisou na deep! Deep! Deep! Deep!
Splash Free

Make a free na splash!
Kasaneta hikari no kontorastu no naka
Itsumademo owanarai
Natsu wo yakisukete
Dive in blue

Let us free na style!
Umidasu daredemo nai ao ni furete
Itsuyorimo jiyuu na
Oretachi ni narunda, yeah

Omoiomoi ni sei! Sei! Sei! A-oh
Jibunrashiku kick! Kick! Kick! A-oh
Mabushisa he to pull! Pull! Pull! A-oh
Te wo nobashita deep! Deep! Deep!
Splash free!

     And the song ended.

     I sat in shock. Yugi never indicated his musical singing talent. At all. The piano, yes. Singing, no. So hearing him sing was new.

     "He has some musical talent, huh!" Came Yuugi's voice. At least he agreed.

     I heard the squeal of tires stopping on the pavement. And the limo stopped.

     "We are here sir!" Came the drivers voice. Seto acknowledged the driver with a grunt, and stepped of the car.

******************************

     Chapter 16. I bet you didn't expect that! Yugi can sing! And it does come in later. So hold your horses. Bai!
~Puzzleshipping44