Walking (Now featuring Limos)

Seto Kaiba's P.O.V.

     The others had a conversation last night. I know it. I just have that instinct as a buisness man. Although, to give them credit, they did hide it very well.

     Yami pretended to be his regular self, he didn't look as happy in his eyes. He was bothered a bit by something revealed last night. I can just tell. I am awesome that way.

******************************

Later...

    I made sure for the fifth time that the limo was going to show up. We had been waiting at the edge of the forest for an hour, and there was no sign of Roland or Mokuba. I was starting to get worried.

     Finally, the limos got here. It took forever! I made a mental note to fire them later. But for the moment, I was going to need them.

     "Come on mutt!" I said, now thoroughly annoyed with Joey. He woke up from his nap underneath the cherry tree.  Half an hour ago, he had fallen asleep underneath the tree, and since then, three flower petals had fallen onto him. As he stood up, they all twirled to the ground. He nodded groggily and shambled toward the limo where I now sat.

     He entered, followed by Yami. As they both sat down, I moved to close the door, but a new force stopped me. I looked up to see a reflection of me, except for the fact that he wore a strange robe.

     He had a blue and gold headdress, and his face was tanner than mine, meaning he lived in a warm climate, and was not native to Domino. His clothes matched the headdress on his head, and ended in a skirt. He could have been a cosplayer, but I suspected he wasn't.

     "Sorry, no hitchhikers!" Joey said, sitting oposite me. He smiled his most convincing fake smile. He now grabbed the handle of the oposite door and tried to pull, when another force stopped him.

     (A/N here. The force that stopped Joey. ^-^)

     "We aren't hitchhikers

     "We aren't hitchhikers. We are just looking for the one called Yugi." Came the blond's voice. He had Joey's smooth, rich voice. I smiled despite myself. As soon as I regained my composure, I responded.

     "Never heard of this person," I said coldly. They entered the limo anyway, even a third one entered.

******************************

     Hello nerds. It is I, the great Seto Kaiba! And Blue-Eyes White Dragon says hi. Anyway, I only have about five minutes before my next appointment, so lets make this brief. Vote and comment, or I shall defeat you in a children's card game! So there.
~Seto Kaiba.

     Hello! It's your favourite Brooklyn resident, Joey Wheeler at your service! Seto can be a jerk sometimes, so, I am just going to help Kaiba in the end.
~Joey Wheeler.