Slifer

Yami's P.O.V.

We reached a large chamber, an annex of some sort. There was the way we came in, and there was a doorway on the other side.

However, the doorway was blocked by a dragon-like creature, with a tremendously long tail. Also, I thought I saw some spiky hair sticking up from his head.

"Slifer!" Came Ryou's voice. He ran towards the dragon, which was something he would usually never do. However, this was one of his friends, so we made an exception.

As Slifer cam running along the ground, we heard a strange clicking noise. Then we realized that Slifer was part dragon, and part human. Also, he looked exactly like me. Huh.

"Hey Ryou!" He said, giving Ryou a hug. I could hear Bakura being jealous from behind me.

"Who are they?" Slifer asked, pointing at our group of people that stood behind Ryou. I smiled and waved. "And who is he! He looks exactly like me!" He added, looking at me confused.

"That's Yami. And they are all friends," Ryou said. He said out our names, and we bowed as they said them. He smiled at the names. When Ryou got to Bakura, he stopped Ryou.

"Is he the guy you talked so much about?" He said. Ryou blushed, but not as deep as Bakura did. Ryou nodded.

"You guys make such a cute couple!" He said, and Ryou's blush deepened to match Bakura's.

"Hey, uh, Slifer, have you seen Yugi anywhere?" I asked. I was scared. Ryou had said that all heroes that came down here had attacked Slifer. Maybe Yugi had.

Instead of a dark scowl, I recieved a big smile.

"Yugi was my favourite quester. He didn't attack me, even though he could have beaten me. Instead he talked it out with me. He was really nice. Also, that was the first time I met Ryou and we hashed out an agreement," Slifer said, chuckling at a memory only he could see.

"So you liked him..."I said slowly, making sure that I enunciated. He smiled and nodded.

"Yep!" He said, glancing at me. I smiled back.

"May we pass?" I asked him, and his smile faded.

"First, Ryou has to fufill his end of the bargain," he said, and held out his arms. Ryou nodded and took them. That was when we noticed the cuts that had been made on the arms.

"You haven't come two months!" He pouted, as Ryou healed him. Ryou looked up, shocked.

"Slifer! I am SO sorry! I was on a quest, and-" he was cut off by Slifer's laughter.

"It's fine. I know you were on a quest. That's why I used three of the healing potions you gave me just in case. These cuts were all made by the last guy!" He said, and Ryou started to blush again.

"I have more if you need any others!" He said, and handed over twenty more bottles. Slifer laughed.

"Just send them over the angel mail system if I need any more. I'll message you if I will!" He said, and Ryou nodded.

"Bye Slifer!" Ryou said, as we walked away. Slifer was standing in place, now ready for the next challenger.

******************************

There. Chapter 19. And heads up, the picture of Slifer is at the top of the page. Anyway, vote and comment.
~Puzzleshipping44

Hey guys! It's Slifer! Hopefully, if you find a portal to Gatelderia, and you make it to my hall, you won't stab and slash at me, but try to talk it out. Anyway, I decided to sneak in and talk to you. So anyway, hqve great days!
~Slifer Osiris