Evil

Yami's P.O.V.

The arrival had short mousy brown hair, and bright blue eyes shining out from underneath the mop of hair and she was as tiny as a pixie. She also had a maroon sleeveless dress on, with maroon gloves to match. If you changed the outfit to a university sweater,and had her grow to the size of a normal person, you would have the person I knew from school.

"Téa! What are you doing here, and why are you so small?" I asked.

"I am supposed to guide you to Sepharos. The queen wishes to speak to you. The only way to get rid of me is if you duel me," she chirped, cheerfully looking at us.

"Here Malik. Duel her!" I said, tossing him Alfysteria. As soon as it touched his hand, we could hear a sizzle, and Malik cried out in pain as the bow burned his fingers.

"Oh! Did I forget to mention that Yami is the only one who can touch/use Alfysteria besides Yugi?" She said, her tone loftly now.

I just sighed and unsheathed the twin blades. As I did that I felt the surge of power that coursed through me. And then I blacked out.

******************************

The next thing I knew I was standing over a defeated shocked and bewildered Téa. She looked up at me like she had seen a ghost. Everyone else gave me that same look.

"What?" I asked them, and resheathed Alfysteria. Téa stood up, brushed off her funeral dress, and left.

"Nothing, Pharaoh!" Came Marik's reply from the back. He and Bakura looked at each other, and they both had serious looks on their faces for once.

"Okay, then let's keep going," I said, my back now turned to them. For some reason I had decided to sub-conciously imitate Yugi.

And so we headed off.

******************************

Chapter 2. And there are readers. Actually, I am going to keep writing these until the series is done, but I do take suggestions, I think. Also, we finally added Téa, the creature from Sepharos. Sorry if you like Téa. Stay Happy!
~Puzzleshipping44