Videos

Yami's P.O.V.

     Jay sat on her couch, with the Yu brothers sleeping beside her. Ryou, Malik, Bakura and Marik had been called up from the ground for something.

     "Yami, Yugi left you something. Something important. While we trekked through this woods, he created a documentary of our trip," came Ryou's voice over the small group of people gathered in the room. I smiled.

     "He made a video?" Jay pulled out a small glowing diamond from her back and handed it to me.

*****************************

     Yugi was in my house, sitting on the sofa. He was still draped in red blood from the fall, but it seemed to be dry. He smiled into the camera.

     "I am recording this for reasons unknown, even to me. So anyway, for all you watching this, including Yami, I want you to know that I want to get to know you along the way. Anyway, see you next recording.

     The screne flipped to the next slide.

     "Hey, I'm back! Anyways, I met a few people I knew from back then are coming! Like Malik and Ryou! Or Marik and Bakura!

     I look at the two. They had retreated into the corner. They glared at the rest. I paused the video and looked at them.

     "Do you want to explain ourselves?" I asked them, my voice threatening. They glanced at each other and shook their head.

     "Not particularily, why?" Bakura asked, playing the spokesmen. I glared at them, and they shivered slightly under my gaze.

     "Fine. Don't explain yourself. Let Ryou and Malik quiz it out of you," I muttered. I played the video again.

     Yugi was in the limo, and everyone was asleep. I think I remeber dozing off on the limo ride, but I don't remember this instance.

    "Hello everyone! We have been on the road for an hour, and my companions have all dozed off! Anyway, I decided to fill you in. Dartz has sent an emmisary desguised as a man with a lisp and a limp. I just happen to know that there is a man that was employed by Dartz that matched the description, and I gave him this limp," he chuckled, remembering the time. However he composed himself and continued.

     "Anyway, I also have a bit of gossip. While I faked sleep, I happened to hear a discussion going on of the nice man who picked us up, Seto Kaiba. He was talking with one of my companions, a Joey Wheeler. They seemed to be talking about a certain event, which involved lips on lips for the two," Yugi chuckled again, and I stirred in my sleep. He jumped.

     "Anyway, talk to you later! Bye!"

     The video screen when black, and lit up to a different screen. This one wad the room we sat in, only it was empty, except for the young teen sitting on the couch.

     "Hey! I am back! I met a few people that I haven't seen in  years, and I met my nephews. They are adorable, and have inherited the jobs of Guardians of the Pendulums. They are so cute, and have matured well. Also, I bonded a bit with the one who saved me. He is really nice," Yugi said, playing with the couch cushions. He sighed.