Aftermath

Ryou and Bakura's P.O.V.

      We woke up to the sound of the Psycho's laughter, which isn't usually a good sign. Ryou immediately bolted out to see if the two were doing any stabbing, or pranking, but when he returned, he seemed relieved.

       "They are just talking. We'll be fine. Also, Yugo says Hi," Ryou said, his voice clouded over with sleep.

     Bakura! I wasn't that tired, was I?

     You were that tired, and if I could, can I continue on, please?

      Yes, sorry for interrupting.

     There. Now, Ryou came back and sat down. I realized now that we probably wouldn't be able to sleep, so I too sat up.

      "What are we going to do now that we are awake?" Asked Ryou in between yawns.

      Okay, I didn't yawn that much!

      Fine, I'll give you that, however, do you want to narrate this?

     Yes! I had it, and then you stole the mic!

      Details, details! That doesn't matter. Can I narrate now?

      Fine. Go ahead.

        We decided to go out and explain to the Psychos the events that passed last night. Last night, they seemed interested in why the person who never showed any negative emotion at all, would break down crying.

       The Psychos sat in the clearing. Malik leaned against Marik, and vice versa. They seemed to be talking in low voices, and giggle at what the other said.

       "You two want to know what happened last night?" I asked roughly. They looked up and smiled at us.

       "Sure!" Came Malik's excited reply. Then again, he was always excited.

       "Yami was visited by Yugi, qnd he got hysterical after Yugi left. We got him to fall asleep, after two hours. And the only way to put him to sleep was to put the sleep spell on him. He will wake up in an hour," Ryou said, looking at them expectantly. They looked back with a happy face on.

       "What did you two do all night?" I asked for Ryou. They glanced at each other and then replied in unison.

     "We were civilized!" They said, and then looked at each other, and burst out laughing once more. I saw Jay dart out of the tent, along with Joey and Tristan.
W

hen they saw that it wasn't any Psycho behaviour, they went back into the tent.

******************************

Since we narrated this part, Author-chan let us create the end! Don't worry, the Tendershipping will occur. Just not now. Thank you for reading, and please continue. Author-chan would appreciate it.
~Ryou Bakura and Florence Bakura