Ch.1 - New Begginings

Drake POV

We each said our farewells and see you later was the only thing we could think of without crying. We gave each other items to remember each other just in case we didn't meet up again on the other side. The three of us were fighting tears as we remembered the good times. Grayson even started to cry a little which is something I never thought he would do.

"It's been an awesome adventure with you guys. I hope we meet again. You are like family to me." Mia had started crying too as she said this.

"You too Mia. You are like the sister to me and Drake!" Grayson had pulled us in for one last hug.

"I agree with you on that." is all I could manage to say without crying. I shut my eyes to fight the tears but they came anyways.

"Take care guys, I will never forget you." Mia was in tears at this point. No one could hold them back.

I will never forget you. This words played in my head over and over again as tears streamed down my face. Grayson entered first. Then Mia and lastly me. I felt a rush of cold air as I entered the portal and then I was greeted by a warm feeling.

Thud! I was shot out of the portal and thrown straight into a face plant with the cold hard ground. Ow I thought as I lifted my head and opened my eyes to the outside world. It was bright outside indicating that it was day time. I rubbed dirt off my and stood up to get a hold of my surroundings and figure out where I was. I walked around for a minute.

Drake can you hear me? Look you need to find the others you are in trouble. He is still out there and looking for you now. He is mad. In fact beyond mad. Raging. Furious. I must go now. I hope we can meet again soon. And thank you for saving me. I may be dead but I'm free now. Free from the torture and pain. Thank you. I'll see you soon.

I jumped as I heard the familiar voice in my head.

"Armen?"