Chapter 70~

wooo my boyfriend and I broke up and after crying for three days I asked out my crush I feel accomplished his mom fucking hates me tho lmAOOO

---

Everything was fine after that, Winter came home to see Jeremy and had the biggest smile for the rest of the week.

Winter was having a friend over for the weekend. Her name was Luna, and she told Winter she'd let them play princesses together. Luna had a rare condition that made her eyes two different colors, one light blue and the other a dark brown. She had long, brown hair and dark skin, and Winter often talked about how pretty she was. When asked if he liked her, he responded that they were only friends and the topic was quickly forgotten.

The two got off the bus around four, Mike walking them back to the house and listening to Winter rant on about Luna.

"She's really good at makeup, and she has the most prettiest dresses." Winter spoke.

"I brought you one to wear, and it's pink since I knew you liked pink." Luna replied, giggling.

"You haven't seen his room yet." Mike snickered.

"Is it a light pink or a dark pink?" Luna asked.

"It's a pretty light pink, I don't like dark colors." Winter cringed. "But my dad does! He has a lot of black clothes."

"This dad or your other dad?" Luna giggled.

"The other one. He's really nice. And he's good at art! He drew me a pretty picture, it's like a tree in the wintertime only all the snow is pink and then it has my name in the middle, it's really cool." He described.

The three arrived at the house, Mike holding the door open for the children. Jeremy was sitting on the floor, newspapers scattered around as he sketched on a canvas. Mike smiled at his husband and chuckled as the kids ran to Winters room, backpacks in hand.

"What're you drawing?" Mike sat next to him, kissing the side of his head.

"Don't know yet." Jeremy replied, smiling. "I just got bored."

"I wish I had motivation to do shit." Mike chuckled.

"Now that I have a distraction I don't know about motivation anymore." Jeremy smirked.

"You're fucking gay." Mike laughed, pulling Jeremy's chin up and kissing his lips softly. Jeremy giggled into the embrace and ran his fingers along Mike's stubble.

"Considering I married another male I would say yes, I hope I'm gay." The brunette spoke.

"That'd make this pretty awkward." Mike agreed.

"My entire existence is pretty awkward." The shorter male snickered. "But seriously go be cute in the other room I'm trying to draw."

"Alright." Mike laughed, ruffling Jeremy's hair and standing up. "I'm not saying you should come with me, but I'll be in the room in my sweatpants expecting cuddles."

"I'll be up there when I finish the sketch you big baby." Jeremy rolled his eyes.

Mike stood in the doorway of their bedroom. "Psst."

"Hm?" Jeremy smiled, looking up at Mike.

"I love you." The older male whispered.

"I love you too." Jeremy laughed out, quickly finishing a messy sketch before joining Mike for a good cuddle.

---

It's three in the morning why am I not asleep

ALSO I JUST REALIZED MY BOYFRIEND HAS THE SAME FEATURES AS WINTER