Chapter 15~

I HAVE TO DO WHAT I HAVE TO DO TO KEEP WHATS LEFT OF MY SANITY

THEY MUST FUCK AGAIN

Also sorry for not updating I had no motivation here have this smutty goodness as my apology

~Stooz

--- Jeremys POV ---

Mike had carried me all the way to his house. I was blushing the whole trip, people staring as we walked. When we got there he put me down on the door step, opening the door and letting me enter first. I walked in and turned to face him. He shut the door and grabbed my waist. He pulled me closer to him and kissed me. I gasped but returned the kiss, wrapping my arms around his neck. He forced his tongue into my mouth, grinning a bit. I allowed his tongue to explore my mouth willingly. I moaned as he began to suck. He ran his tongue across my teeth, grinning. I pulled away and looked up at him for a second.

"D-Do you think we can do it without toys this time?.." I asked quietly, blushing.

Mike smiled, "Whatever you want~" I smiled as well as he pulled me into another intoxicating kiss. I placed my arms around his neck loosely. He picked me up, causing me to squeal. He didn't break the kiss as he carried me towards a bedroom instead of his playroom.

We got into his room as he set me down and pushed me against a wall, making me gasp.

"Now are you willing to take your punishment~?"

--- 3rd person POV + smol time Skip bc I fucking can, don't like it? 1v1 me m8 you won't ---

Jeremy and Mike were now both shirtless, their tongues wrestling and their bodies moving against one another. Jeremy's arms were wrapped around Mike's neck and his legs around Mike's waist as Mike trailed his hands up and down the smaller males body. Jeremy made occasional squeaks at Mike's actions, turning Mike on even more. Mike's hands found their way to Jeremy's thighs as he rubbed them gently. Jeremy winced at the teasing but neither of the men released from their lip lock. Mike's lips slowly traveled lower, sucking at Jeremy's neck as he began to grind in the smaller boy. Jeremy gasped and moaned. His grip around Mikes waist loosened as their hips moved in sync, both men groaning. Mike wanted this to be short but sweet. He didn't want to take up too much of their time.

Mike played with Jeremy's perked nipples as he bit down on the younger males neck and shoulder, leaving a mark. Jeremy moaned softly and winced as Mike toyed with the buds. Mike's hands suddenly fell onto Jeremy's lower regions, making the smaller male gasp. Mike grinned and carried Jeremy over to their bed, sitting him on the edge and getting on the floor before teasing at his zipper.

Jeremy whined at Mikes teasing, almost desperate for any skin contact to his throbbing erection. "M...Mike.. I n-need you.."

Mike smirked. That was exactly what he wanted to hear. But he wanted more of it. He pulled down Jeremy's zipper and force down his pants and boxers, leaving them at his ankles. Mike blew his hot breath on Jeremy's member teasingly, earning a squeak from the submissive male. Jeremy was practically begging with his eyes for his boyfriend to take him. Mike finally complied, taking in the head of his member and sucking harshly.

Jeremy threw his head back and moaned loudly. Mike took in all of Jeremy's shaft, sucking but not bobbing. Jeremy's breathing became short and airy in between moans.

"Mmm~ Agh~ M-Mike~.." Jeremy called out to his lover. Mike mentally moaned at Jeremy's words, which were motivating him to bob his head quickly. Jeremy's moans, if possible, got louder. The smaller male pushed Mikes head down slightly as Mike deep throated him. He felt a coil in his stomach that was aching to burst. He arched his back before Mike lifted his head up.

Jeremy whined softly, "I-I should've seen that coming.."

Mike chuckled, "Hands and knees, baby~" Jeremy obeyed as Mike reached over to his drawer, grabbing a bottle of lube and coating his fingers. With small warning, Mike shoved his index finger into his boyfriend.

Jeremy groaned in slight pain, this only being his third time. It seemed to disappear quickly however.

Mike added another finger, moving them in a scissoring motion before thrusting them in and out. Jeremy moaned and dug his face into the blankets. Mike added another finger and thrusted a couple of times before deciding that Jeremy was well prepared for the hard anal sex he was about to receive.

(( you hear that? That's the dripping of my nosebleed RN ))

Mike quickly removed his pants and boxers, positioning himself at Jeremy's entrance. He rubbed Jeremy's hips slightly before pushing into the smaller male. Both men moaned quite loudly.

"M-Move, p-p-please.." Jeremy whined. Mike smirked and thrusted in and out of Jeremy slowly, gradually picking up speed. Once he'd gotten to a rather fast pace, Jeremy was a moaning mess.

"Mmm~! Aahh~! H-Harder~! Faster~!  " Jeremy begged. Mike moaned softly and rammed into Jeremy with all he had, hitting the ukes prostate dead-on.

Jeremy screamed in pleasure, throwing his head back and pushing against Mike's hard and fast thrusts. Mike reached over and began to toy with the head of Jeremy's member. Jeremy felt the coil in his stomach once again, needing his release more than ever.

Jeremy once again screamed in pleasure as he released his seeds in Mike's hand. Mike grunted and gave one last power thrust before cumming inside of Jeremy.

Both men panted as they disconnected, only to reconnect for a passionate lip lock. Once they broke away they got under the covers and snuggled until falling asleep.

---

HEEEEY I UPDATED

WOW THIS JUST HELPED ME WITH ALL OF MY STRESS

BTW

THIS BOOK???

ALMOST HAS 10K READS

OML GUYS THANKA YOU SO SO SO SO SOOOO MUCH :3

K bye now lol

~Stooz