Chapter 65~

I started school on Wednesday and I would usually be edgy and say "I'm gonna kms xD" but tbh I don't even care after spending an entire summer with my bitch ass uncle and grandparents I'm fucking glad to get out of that house TBH

Besides this is the year I actually do my work bc highschool and if I want to get in the trans supportive high school I have to have good grades

btw I pass as a cis male apparently

Enjoy losers

---

"Are you sure he'll be okay?" Jeremy asked.

"Baby he's gonna miss the bus if you keep rambling. It's kindergarten, what's gonna happen?" Mike laughed.

"Yeah, I'm gonna be okay. I'm excited!" Winter smiled.

"I know but.. Is it too late for private schooling? I mean we have the money and he'd probably learn in a much better environment." Jeremy bit his lip.

"No!.. Christian down the street is going to this school!.." Winter whined. Jeremy sighed and looked to the side.

"Come on; the bus should be here in a few minutes." Mike helped Winter off the high dining chair and grabbed his backpack from the counter. "Go relax, Jere. He'll be fine." He smiled at his husband before giving the brunette a small peck on the head. Mike held Winter's hand and lead him outside, the bus pulling around the corner. Mike gave one final hug before letting the child hop onto the bus, beaming and rushing to find a seat.

Mike returned inside the house, finding Jeremy still in the kitchen, tapping away at the table.

"Nervous?" Mike smirked, standing in the doorway.

"Extremely." Jeremy replied honestly. "I mean, I don't want him hurt, and he never leaves the house without us so I don't know who'll keep him safe.."

"The teacher, babe. That's why they're there." Mike chuckled, sitting next to Jeremy.

"I know but there's so many other kids they're gonna have their eyes on.." Jeremy continued.

"You want Winter to have attention more than Winter wants himself to have attention." Mike held Jeremy's hand. "I can promise you it's gonna get a lot harder to let him go out, but we have to trust that he'll be okay." Jeremy huffed and intertwined their fingers.

"Alright.." He finally agreed.

"Well since we don't have work, and we have the house to ourselves..." Mike trailed off.

"Back to bed?" Jeremy giggled.

"Of course, it's 8am." Mike laughed before standing and holding Jeremy's hand as they walked towards their shared bedroom.

"I love you~" Mike smiled as he climbed into the bed. Jeremy laid next to him, nuzzling his chest.

"I love you, too."

By 2PM, the two were still asleep, but an alarm woke them. Mike groaned and reached for the snooze button, eventually turning it off.

"Mikey, Winter gets off at 3:30." Jeremy reminded.

"Exactly, it's 2, why do we have to get up now?" Mike sleepily argued.

"Because I don't want to be half asleep when he comes home from school." Jeremy giggled.

"You have fun with that." Mike sighed, closing his eyes. Jeremy rubbed Mike's chin, feeling the rough stubble and smiling.

"Stubble-y." He commented. Mike chuckled and pushed his hand away gently.

"Fuck off." He laughed. Jeremy sat up and stretched before walking downstairs. "I'm making lunch, want coffee?"

"Please and thank you." Mike smiled. Jeremy returned a small smile before walking off to get the coffee and make lunch. He was done by 2:30, Mike trudging into the kitchen.

"I know he gets out of school at 3:30, but he doesn't get off the bus at 3:30." Mike smirked.

"Still, it's good to be prepared." Jeremy replied, handing Mike his coffee.

"I feel like you're just trying to sleep deprive me because honestly I feel so attacked right now." Mike joked.

"I made you fucking coffee!" Jeremy laughed.

"Yes, but I'm not sleeping and that's what offends me." Mike smirked and took a sip of his coffee.

"You're existence offends me." Jeremy stuck his tongue out playfully.

"Your mom offends me." Mike continued.

"I thought you liked my mom." Jeremy pouted.

"True, your dad is spooky for a guy under 6 foot though." Mike admitted.

"Not really, he's all talk." Jeremy replied, shrugging. "When Winter gets home I need you to take him clothes shopping for school."

"Why me?" Mike groaned.

"Because I have work." Jeremy answered.

"Then why didn't you go in?" Mike rolled his eyes.

"Late work, Summer is getting some surgery done and I'm gonna cover for her." Jeremy retorted.

"Fine whatever. As long as you bring home food because all we have is ramen." Mike said.

"Hope you're good with McDonalds for the 3rd day in a row. That's all that's close by the house." Jeremy chuckled.

"Good enough." Mike shrugged.

"I'm gonna go get ready, finish your coffee and don't fuck anything up." Jeremy smiled before walking back to their room, leaving Mike smiling and shaking his head.

---

Just some fluff for your soul

My little sister watched me write this and my boyfriend won't reply so lmao