Chapter 52~

JEREBEAR IS GROWING UP IM CRYING RIP

btw even tho this is chapter 52, it's part 69 ;)

this won't be much graduation, more jeremys parents and mike and shit so aha oops

---

Jeremy's graduation lasted at least 3 hours, Mike almost falling asleep the first hour or so. Jeremy's name on file was still Fitzgerald, so he was in the F's instead of the S's, which saved Mike a lot of time trying to stay awake for Jeremy's name. Even though Mike told Jeremy he'd try to stay awake, the sleep consuming him was too powerful.

After the ceremony, Mike found Jeremy outside with what was assumed to be a professor, and Mike stayed aside to keep out of sight. Jeremy spotted him and grinned, waving goodbye to his former professor and walking over to Mike, hugging him.

"I had so much anxiety, fucking hell." Jeremy sighed in relief.

"If it makes you feel any better, at my high school graduation I tripped up the steps and fell face first on the stage." Mike chuckled.

"Really?" Jeremy giggled.

"Yeah, my teachers were laughing their asses off." Mike told.

"I bet." Jeremy pulled away. "Come on, my parents said to meet them around the corner here."

"..So your dad was able to make it?" Mike asked hesitantly.

"Yeah, why? Are you scared~?" Jeremy teasingly cooed.

"A fathers approval is literally the most difficult thing to find in life." Mike blushed lightly.

"Don't be intimidated. He's like, 5'5, maybe. So even if he hates you, he can't beat you up." Jeremy joked.

"No wonder you're so short." Mike snickered.

"Well, my mom is 5'7, so I just got my fathers height. I could've been so much taller." Jeremy grabbed Mike's hand and began to walk around the street.

"Yes, but you're only 5'2. Just the way I like you." Mike smirked.

"Stop making me blush, twatfuck." Jeremy looked away, laughing.

"You're small and red like a fire hydrant."

"What the hell?" Jeremy laughed.

The two joked towards eachother all the way to the corner, Mike seeing Jeremy's mom and taking a deep breath.

"Jeremy!" Jeremy's mom called, running over to him and picking him up, spinning him around. Jeremy squeaked and held on tight.

"Mom! Put me down!" Jeremy giggled as his mother set him on the ground smiling. Her makeup was running, so she'd obviously been crying.

"I'm surprised you can still pick me up." Jeremy laughed.

"Me too, it's probably just the adrenaline. My baby just graduated from college!" Jeremy was pulled into a tight embrace with his mother.

Mike and Jeremy's father stood in silence, looking eachother down. Jeremy was right, he was short for the average male. His glare however, shot daggers one by one into Mike's chest, giving him more anxiety than ever.

"Michael, you're quiet." Jeremy's mom smirked, knowing what was going on.

"Yeah, just tired." Mike lied.

"Anyways, Mike this is my dad. Dad this is Mike." Jeremy introduced.

"Hello." Jeremy's dad spoke.

"Hi." Mike spoke quietly.

"Well since you two are obviously kind of tense, how about we go back to our hotel room and talk." Jeremy's mom suggested. "We can look at Jeremy's adorable baby photos! I brought just about all of the scrapbooks. And all his cute little drawings from when he was a kid, and-"

"Mom." Jeremy blushed, his voice full of annoyance.

"What? Don't you want Mike to see your braces?" Jeremy's mom replied.

"No!" Jeremy hid his face.

"Braces?" Mike smiled.

"Oh, they were the cutest. He'd change the color for every day of the week. Monday was red, Tuesday was yellow, Wednesday was green, Thursday was orange-"

"Mom!" Jeremy interrupted once again.

"Come on, Jeremy. It was cute." His mom laughed. "We parked over here, so you can go find your car and follow us to the hotel."

"Okay. See you then!" Mike waved and scurried off with Jeremy was quickly as possible.

"You were very quiet with my dad." Jeremy snickered.

"Shut up, braces." Mike made up a nickname.

"Fuck you."

"Okay."

---

I locked myself in the bathroom in front of my family writing this oops.