Chapter 32~

YOUVE HAD YOUR FLUFF

---

Mike sat at his desk, signing papers in sighing. He'd do literally anything to be next to Jeremy instead of doing work. The only thing motivating him was the fact that maybe one day Jeremy would live with him after college. Maybe they'd even get married.

Mike blushed and stopped his work as that thought came across his mind.

Get married.

Jeremy Schmidt; it was perfect. And gay marriage was made legal just recently. They could actually get married and live a happy life forever. This made Mike smile. It actually didn't seem like a bad idea. Mike knew that he'd have to think this through first. He quickly returned to his work. He'd certainly think about it later.

Jeremy decided to take a day for himself. He sat outside of the cafe around the corner, doodling in his notepad. He'd been drawing various people that he saw walk in and out of the shop. Looking back at the drawings, he noticed that none of the people looked very happy. Jeremy was feeling somewhat optimistic today for some reason, and didn't understand why they looked so disappointed. He was like a small child, completely oblivious to the terrible things that could be happening to anybody at the moment.

Jeremy's phone buzzed to life, Scott's name flashing across the screen.

hey r u busy?

Jeremy replied with a simple no, and looking down at his notebook to see that he'd actually began to draw Mike. Jeremy smiled at the doodle and added little hearts around the figure.

well i need to tell you something

Jeremy replied, what? Before setting his phone down. The brunette barely got to turn the page of his notebook before his phone began to ring. Scott was calling him. Jeremy picked up, sighing.

"Hello?" Jeremy said.

"I need you to come to my dorm right now." Scott didn't even bother to say hello back.

"Can't you just send me it through text?" Jeremy rolled his eyes.

"Jeremy, it'd be better saying it in person." Scott replied.

"Fine, fine, I'm coming." Jeremy agreed before hanging up. He stood up slowly and practically dragged himself to the bus stop.

Approaching Scott's door, Jeremy couldn't help but feel curious. What would Scott have to show him? The brunette knocked on the door hesitantly. Scott peeked out of the door, before pulling Jeremy inside.

"Scott what the he-"

"Don't say a word." Scott demanded. Jeremy, although confused, he obeyed his order.

"I don't know how to say this, but.." Scott bit his lip.

"I-I'm moving away."

"You're what?" Jeremy said loudly.

"I'm moving with my parents." Scott repeated.

"Scott you can't just leave me here! What about Buddy? And school?" Jeremy continued to raise his voice.

"I know, I don't want to but my dad just got put in the hospital and my mom wants me there everyday to help him through this." Scott kept calm. "H-He's probably not gonna make it.."

"You're my only friend.." Jeremy finally lowered his voice.

"I know. We'll still have skype, and you have my number." Scott smiled apologetically.

"It won't be the same." Jeremy sighed. "Are you dropping out?"

"Yeah.." Scott answered.

"You're never gonna get the degree you wanted." Jeremy gasped.

"I know, but it's for my dad. He's more important than my education." Scott looked down.

Jeremy paused. "Have you told Buddy yet?"

"No."

"Will you ever come back?"

"Probably not."

Jeremy bit his hand to keep himself from crying. "I-I-I'm gonna miss you.."

"I'm gonna miss you too, little dude." Scott put his arm around Jeremy in an almost brotherly manner. Jeremy didn't even mind being called little at this point. He was more focused on the fact that his best and only friend would be leaving him, most likely forever.

---

I ALMOST CRIED WRITING THIS THEYD BE CUTE AS BROTHERS