Chapter 56~

Thank you for all the plots you guys gave me ! Although, I'm quite hesitant to do any smut because social workers will be checking on them on a regular basis and finding them fucking wouldn't be a good idea.

Fun fact: to adopt a child you have to be trained to be a parent. basically you have to go to school you fat fuck jc

ALSO ! The next few chapters are just gonna be like short fluff oneshot things taking course over the 12 fucking month period that I takes to adopt a child good god

---

"Miiiiike!" Jeremy called from their bedroom. Mike was in the living room, typing on his computer and emailing various people.

"What?" He replied.

"I'm hungry!" Jeremy complained.

"I think there's some ramen in the cabinet." Mike chuckled.

Jeremy soon walked out of the room. "Fuck you."

"Not now, baby, I'm working." Mike smiled. "Make me some too."

"Sexist." Jeremy jokingly commented.

"We're both men!" Mike laughed.

"Yeah, but..." Jeremy stopped. "Whatever."

"Exactly." Mike looked back down at his laptop.

"Uhh, Mike?" Jeremy called.

"Yeah?" Mike looked up once again.

"There's only one package in here.." Jeremy spoke.

Mike got up to go to the kitchen, Jeremy holding one package.

"Well.." Jeremy sighed. "I was hungry first."

"Woah woah woah," Mike denied, "I was the one who told you we even had ramen."

"I got here first."

"I knew about it first."

"I was hungry first."

"I was born first."

"Why can't you just eat something else?" Jeremy whined.

"Because ramen." Mike answered.

"Well just know I won't hesitate to fight you for it." Jeremy remarked.

"Really? What do you have against me?" Mike laughed.

"I'm shorter, so I'm technically closer to hell. I can call Satan." Jeremy crossed his arms.

"I'm taller and can pick you up easier."

"I'm smaller and can hide easier."

"Fuck you."

"You wish."

"Okay, this is stupid it's just ramen and we're ready to physically fight for it." Mike snickered.

"Because it's mine." Jeremy retorted.

"Fine." Mike smirked. "Hope you remember who pays for the Netflix. It's me, by the way." The older male turned to walk back into the living room.

Jeremy hesitated before jumping on Mike's back, his legs clinging around Mike's waist. Mike laughed before plopping onto the couch, practically sitting on his husband.

"Get off me, fat bastard!" Jeremy giggled.

"You brought this upon yourself." Mike laughed.

Jeremy poked Mike's neck, making the blue eyed male hiss as Jeremy rolled himself away.

"That's probably cheating." Mike defended.

"So is sitting on the opposite player." The brunette smirked.

"Well touching my neck isn't gonna cure your hunger." Mike playfully pouted.

"Well if I win the ramen it will." Jeremy smiled.

"We could've just went to McDonalds or something." Mike shrugged.

"...How's iHop?" Jeremy suggested.

"Better get dressed." Mike hopped up from the couch, Jeremy following behind as the two went to get dressed.

---

Like I said,

Short.

Like me ;)

btw I'm almost 4'10 bc I'm shrinking pls save me