Chapter 5~

So today was my first day of school and the chairs are so uncomfortable oml my ass hurts. I also forgot my phone at my house before leaving school (I'm at a friends) so I'm on her computer. If you see any spelling or capitalization mistakes sorry in advance ;w; Enjoy

~Stooz

--- Jeremy's POV ---

"It's so obvious, Jere! How could you not see it?" Scott yelled as he sat on my bed. Buddy had left an hour ago, probably getting hammered.

"He's just a friend, Scott. Why would he like me?" I rolled my eyes.

"He gave you his address! He obviously wants you in bed!" Scott replied.

I blushed, not answering. Friends sometimes went over to other friends houses, so he could be wrong.

"Fine, if he's just a friend I dare you to go over there tonight." Scott smirked.

"We have class in the morning," I tried to avoid going over there.

"Too bad I don't give a shit. It's a triple dog dare. And if you come home with your virginity I'll owe you twenty bucks. Deal?" He held out his hand.

"Whatever.." I shook his hand.

"Good, now to get you dressed.." He looked me up and down.

"What's wrong with what I'm wearing?" I chuckled.

"Everything," he muttered.

"Way to sugar coat it, Scott." I crossed my arms.

"I don't do constructive criticism," he laughed, "Come on, I probably have something that'll fit in my dorm."

-

"I-I don't like it.." I muttered from Scott's bathroom. He'd given me a green flannel and black skinny jeans to go with my black converse. He'd also given me a beanie to cover my 'messy hair'

"I bet you look fine! Come on out." he chuckled. I stepped out of the bathroom, watching as he scanned me up and down.

"Somebody's getting laid tonight..!" he whistled as a smirk grew on his face. I blushed and pushed him over.

"Shut the fuck up." I replied. He laughed and walked over to his bed.

"Need a ride?" he asked.

"You don't even know where he lives." I didn't want Scott to drop me off, honestly. He'd make some awkward joke and my face would be red when I walked up to the door.

"I'll find it." I could tell by the look in his eyes he knew what I was doing. I sighed and crossed my arms.

"Fine.." I gave in.

-

"Welp, we're here." he stopped the car outside of a nice house, so far he hasn't said anything about Mike.

"Make sure you'll be able to walk come morning."

And there it is.

I felt my face get hot as he pushed me out of the car, leaving me flustered and struggling to catch my balance. I flipped him off before walking up to the front door. I heard the car drive away as I wanted for my face to return to it's natural color.

I knocked on the door before checking myself, not wanting my zipper to be open or anything. I looked up when I saw Mike had opened the door. I saw a light blush appear on his face when he saw it was me, yet kept a bored expression.

Okay, but what the hell is that supposed to mean?

"Hey, Jeremy. Come in," he suddenly smiled. I smiled a bit as he stepped to the side, allowing me into his house. It was neat. Not a spec of dust out of place. What my dorm would look like if my roommate was anybody but Buddy.

"Nice place." I spoke softly, feeling a bit awkward for some reason.

"Thanks," he replied, "Nice.. That." he motioned towards my outfit.

"Really? I honestly don't like it.." I shrugged.

"It looks good on you." he smiled and blushed a bit.

But why do you keep blushing no stop you can't like me I'm unattractive.

(( i had to tbh ))

I blushed and rubbed my arm, hoping he didn't see it.

"Well you don't have to stand all day, sit down." he chuckled and motioned towards the couch. I felt that wave of awkwardness hit me hard. It's so easy to embarrass me, which is why Mike couldn't possibly like me. He's so mature and it's like he isn't scared to do anything.

(( huehue i wonder why :> ))

(( *cOUGH COUGH* biTE OF '87 *couGH* Cant pRODUCE FEARS *chOKES* ))

-

We talked for what seems like weeks. I'm not complaining at all, I got to know even more about Mike and his past life. It honestly didn't bother me that he had half a brain. He's still living and that's all that matters, right?

---